Brat

Veronica's POV

I was sitting in Betty's room waiting for her to come back. She went downstairs to talk to her parents for a bit. Although she's been gone nearly ten minutes. She said she was only gonna be gone for five but it's whatever.

It felt like forever later when she finally came walking through the door. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Are you okay?" She immediately asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just nervous. You were gone a while."

"You're gonna have to get used to being in te same building as my parents eventually,"

"But that's scary. Parents are scary."

"Why are they so scary? You know them. Like like you. Why are you so scared of them?"

"I don't know!"

"Well, get up and get ready,"

"Ready for what?" I asked.

"We're going to meet the boys in half an hour. We've been laying in bed all day. We have to get up." I sighed and laid back in bed. "No! That's the exact opposite of what I just said." I smiled. "Get up!"

"But I don't wanna! Can't we just reschedule? We could lay in bed for the rest of the day. Sleep, maybe makeout a little, or have sex." I mumbled the last part. She smiled and looked back at me.

"Horny fuck," She whispered. I smiled.

"Maybe,"

"Get your ass out of bed right now!"

"Why don't you come over here and make me?" I asked with a smile on my face. She looked back at me.

"What?" I just looked at her. She rolled her eyes and pulled clothes out of her closet. "Here. This is yours. You left it here once. I guess I put it in here and forgot about it." She said and threw a dress at me. I immediately knew where it was from. It was from my very first dance here.

"Okay, but what am I supposed to do with this?" I asked.

"Wear it. It's the only piece of clean clothing you have here." I sighed and put it on. "There. You happy now."

"Mm, very. Well kind of."

"Why kind of?" I asked and sat down. She just looked me up and down as she got dressed.

"What?" I asked, confused. "Wait. Are you upset from when I said 'make me'?" She rolled her eyes again. "It is! What's so wrong with me saying that? It's just two simple words."

"Shut up," I smiled.

"Make me," She looked at me again with a lustful look in her eyes. I looked at her hopefully. She walked over to me and made me look at her.

"You want me to make you?"

"What do I get if I say yes?"

"You might get what you want? Or You might not. Only one way to find out."

"Then yes, I want you to make me." I said. She then grabbed my throat and kissed me. Roughly yet passionately. She pushed me back on the bed and climbed on top of me. She kissed my neck and I knew she was leaving marks behind. The throbbing between my legs quickly grew. All I wanted was for her to touch me. She slowly ran her hands down my body. She put her hands on thighs and I moved my hips a little to get closer to her hand.

"Stay still. I'll get there when I get there. Got it?" I nodded.

"Use your words,"

"Got it,"

And immediately I felt her hand between my legs. She was rubbing my clit over my underwear. I let out small moans. She stopped and moved my underwear to the side pushing two finger inside me. I gasped at the sudden pleasure.

"Oh, fuck! Yes, mmm." I moaned. She moved her fingers faster only making me moan louder. She put her hand over my mouth.

"Shh, my parents are home. You don't wanna get caught, do you?" I shook my head. "Then be quiet." I nodded and she moved her hand.

"I'm gon- I'm gonna cum!" I slowly arched my back and my eyes fluttered close. I tried to keep my moans as quiet as I could. After a few more seconds I came. I laid there trying to catch my breath. After a few minutes she said something.

"Are you okay?" I nodded.

"Yeah,"

"Good. We better get going. We're already late." I nodded and we got up. "Oh, and don't for one second think you're off the hook. That was only the beginning." She said and walked out the door. I smiled and followed. I hope it was.

This is cringy as fuck I know. But it's 2 AM and I'm tired. So, here's this cringy shit. Hope you enjoyed it. Bye, loves!