40 days

Veronica's POV

It's been fourty days since it happened. Fourty days since I've kissed her. Fourty days since I saw her beautiful smile. Fourty days since I've looked her in her beautiful green eyes. Fourty days since I've felt her soft touch on my skin. Fourty days since she's screamed my name from pleasure.

It's been fourty days since I saw her cry. Fourty days since since she was asking how it happened. Fourty days since she yelled at me to leave her alone. Fourty days since I saw her smile. Fourty days since she screamed my name from anger and sadness after what I did to her.

It's been fourty days since I broke her heart.

I loved Betty to death, I still do. But I had to it. Well, I didn't have to, but if I wanted to keep Betty as mine I had to. But, it all backfired and she found out something else that happened. Something else she should've have known either.

I hate Cheryl Blossom. She's a bitch. And a pain in my ass. She fucking ruined me and just had to get Betty to hate me. I was drunk, okay!? I know I should've been drinking, but I was and it just happened. I was slightly drunk, not being able to control my actions. It wasn't even my fault.

I need to talk to Betty. I need to explain to her what happened. She wouldn't listen to a word I said fourty days ago. She just kept crying and screaming at me to leave her alone. I felt horrible after, but I just had to give her time, to think. And I have. Fourty  days worth. I started to make my way to her house. I looked up at the house and at her bedroom window, which was blocked by the cute pick curtains. It's sad to think of this now, but it's still funny to think about it. Betty and I were just in the middle of a really heated makeout and we were about to have sex before Archie walked in on us. She was embarrassed, I just laughed and told him to leave. We just went to sleep after that.

I looked away from the window and at the door. I sighed and walked upto it. I was about to knock, but I froze. I swallowed hard, then knocked. I heard footsteps walking down the stairs. I teased up.  I footsteps stopped at the door. The door opened showing Betty standing there. She rolled her and sighed, looking away from me for a second.

"What do you want?" She asked annoyed when she looked back at me. I sighed.

"Look, Betty, I know what I did, but I just need you to talk to me. To let me explain. I promise, I won't tell you lies. I couldn't do that, Betty. You know that." I said. She scoffed.

"Why would I want to listen to a word you have to say to me? You lied to me before. What makes me think you wouldn't do it again." She said. I nodded.

"Betty, I understand that, but you gotta know, I didn't lie to you." I said.

"Right. You just hadn't told me anything about you yet. You just kept lying to me about you and your family. And the biggest one, your love for me. You never loved me. That's why you went off a fucked some other chick, isn't it?" She said, her voice cracked. This broke my heart that she was about to start crying. I can't have her crying or I'll start crying. I shook my head.

"No, Betty, please! Just listen to me! Please." I said. "I have so much I need to explain to you. I'm not asking you to give me a second chance, but please just hear me out. Please." She sighed and looked down. She looked back up at me.

"Fine. But you've got five minutes." She said. I nodded and she let me in. We stood in the middle of the kitchen. She looked at me. "Time starts now. Go."

"Betty, I didn't mean to hurt you. I was drinking that night. I wanted to have a little fun and loosen up. I knew you probably didn't want to so I did ask." I said. She nodded.

"Two minutes twenty." She said. I sighed.

"She kissed me. I was incapable of most things. If anything she took advantage of me. She tried to at least. I pushed her away. I know that still doesn't change what I did." I said.

"You had sex with her, Veronica. While we were together." She said.

"I know that! But I didn't. I was still thinking of you. I didn't let it get anywhere. I knew what it was. And I knew what was happening." I told her. "And I just wanted you to know... I still love you." I said quietly. There was silence. She just looked at me. Her face wasn't full of sadness or anger anymore. She had relaxed a bit. It was more like She was thinking or confused.

"Times up." She said after only a couple of seconds. I sighed and nodded.

"Okay then." I whispered. I looked down a bit and started walking to the door. I got to the door, then I heard my name.

"Veronica," I heard Betty say. I looked back at her. She was just looked at me.

"Yes, Betty?" I asked. It was quiet for a couple of seconds. Then, she started walking over to me, and before I knew what was gonna happen, she kissed me. I kissed her back. I just felt like this would be my last opportunity to do that. I've missed this. I've missed the feeling of her soft lips on mine. She slowly pulled away. I just looked her in the eyes. I glaced down at her lips then looked into her eyes again. Her hand slowly ran down my arm and got to my hand. She slightly grabbed my hand and started to lead me up the stairs. I just followed her. She walked into her room and shut the door. I just stood by the door as she went and shut the window curtains. Wait, I thought those were shut earlier. She walked, and stood un the middle of the room. I just looked at her. She then started to take her shirt off and threw it to the floor. She smiled at me, innocently. I smirked, walked over to her and kissed her. She kissed back. I pushed her back on the bed. She giggled a little. I climbed on top of her.  I looked deep into her eyes then kissed her again. It was stronge and passionate. It quickly became heated. I let my hands travel her body. I kissed down to her neck. She let out soft, small moans.

"I've missed that sound." I said against her neck. She lightly laughed. I reached around and unclipped her bra. I took it off and threw it to the floor. I kissed down her body to her breasts, to her stomach. I looked up at her. She nodded and I pulled her shorts down her legs. I started to kiss her inner thighs. She started to squirm around a bit. I chuckled.

"Veronica, please." She whined. I slowly started to pull her underwear down. I went up and kissed her lightly on the lips. She kissed me back trying to deepen it. I started to caress her thigh. I pulled away from the kiss and looked into her eyes. "Please, Veronica. I need you now." She said. I smiled and nodded. I slowly moved my hand closer to her entrance. She whined a little as I teased her. I chuckled a little and without warning put two fingers inside of her. She gasped a little and moaned. I smiled at her. I again kissed her neck. He kept moaning loudly. I slowly started to kiss down her body again.

"Ronnie, baby, I'm gonna cu... cum." She moaned and arched are back a little. I went down even more and started to lick her folds. She arched her back even more and came. She screamed my name. I slowly pulled my fingers out of her and layed next to her. I pulled the covers over us and we cuddled closer to each other.

"Veronica." She said.

"Hmm?" It was quiet for a couple seconds.

"I... I love you too, still." She said. I looked at her. She was already looking at me. "I love you. Even after what Cheryl told me weeks ago. I knew she was probably lying to me but--" I stopped her.

"Betty, can we please not talk about? At least not now. Please?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah, I'm sorry." She said. "So, what does this mean for us?" She asked. I sighed.

"I don't know, Betty. What do you want us to be?" I asked. She sighed. "I've missed you, Betty. So much! Nothing happened between me and that other girl. Nothing I swear it! You are the only one I've ever loved. I made a mistake, Betty, I know that. And I'm sorry. That probably means nothing, but--" she stopped me by kissing me. I kissed her back. She pulled away and smiled.

"Its fine, Veronica. I've heard enough. I love you and I'm willing to give you, to give us a second chance." She said. I smiled.

"Really?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yes, now shut up. It's your turn." She said. I giggled as she kissed me again and it was my turn.