Alcohol and Broken Hearts Don't Mix

Veronica's POV

I just got of a really messy breakup with my ex-girlfriend. It really messed with me, but I didn't want her knowing that. I don't want her knowing that she almost broke me. But I did a little.

I know that every Friday night she comes here, to this weird bar club thing. And well, its Friday night. She would leave at around nine-thirty with one of her friends. It's now nine-thirty. I came here with my bestfriend, Aaron. He's gay so he's the perfect back up for this. I wore a slightly revealing see through black outfit. She hated it when I wore shit like this. She never wanted anybody else looking at me.

I watched as she walked through the door with a few of her friends. I rolled my eyes and looked at Aaron.

"She's here." I said annoyed. "Remind me again why I wanted to do this." I told him. He chuckled.

"Because you wanted to make her jealous. And show her that she did not break you. Even if she did, you dont want her knowing that. Hell I don't even know if she did. You never shed a tear after she left." He said. I rolled my eyes, and scoffed. I watched as she walked with her friends and got drinks.

"Next time, dont let me go this."

"Hey, all you got to do is fine another nice, pretty girl, flirt with her a little, and make sure she sees it," He said. "She was stupid for leaving you like that." I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Maybe," I muttered so he couldn't hear. I started looking around until somebody caught my eye. A girl. She seemed to be with a friend, maybe. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

"Think you found the one?" Aaron said leaning over my shoulder. I nodded with a smirk on my face.

"Yeah, I think I did." I said.

"You should go talk to her." I looked at him.

"I think I just will."

Betty's POV

"Why would I want to?" I asked Kevin, who is trying to get me out of the house. I haven't left for almost two weeks.

"Because! You haven't left this place since Jughead broke up with you. Look at this place it's a mess!" He said. I sighed and looked at him.

"He broke my heart, Kevin! I don't need him knowing that."

"Well, you staying cooped up in this house doesn't seem like did." He said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. "Just come on! It's been two weeks. Let him know your over him!"

"All right! Fine!" I gave in. "What are we going to do?" I asked him.

"Okay, first off, we're gonna need to change your clothes." He said.

"What? I'm comfortable!" I told him.

"You're wearing sweatpants and one of Jughead's hoodies. Also, your hair is a mess. When was the last time you took care of that?" He said. I scoffed.

"Rude," I mumbled.

He gave me an outfit I wasn't comfortable with because revealed a little too much.   He also took me to club bar place. I looked at him.

"Are you serious, Kevin? Why couldn't have I just stayed home?" I aksed in disbelief.

"Just come on! This will be good for you! Loosen up. Make out with a few guys, some girls maybe," I looked at him. He had a smile on his face. I rolled my eyes. "Just come on!"

"What if he shows up?" I asked him.

"Highly doubtful. Would you ever see Jughead go to a place with actual living people?" He asked.