Torn Apart - Part Two

Veronica's POV

I miss Betty. It's been three months since my parents took me out of town. I hate them. I hate everybody in that damn town. Betty was the only person I could talk to. The only person who would listen to me. I love her. I've been kidn of depressed without her. She's been the only one to make me completely happy. I haven't been able to contact her in the last three months. The day my parents found out was the day they made us leave. I refused, but in the end I still left with them. I didn't really have a choice.

I've thought about her everyday. I've always thought about her. We were secretly together for two years, of course I have. Were. We've been forced apart from each other, our parents and friends chose the break up for us.

I miss her and want to see her again. We had six months until we would be getting out of there. Now we have three months and I'm not even there. How did Archie even get in the house? I locked the door after her mom let me in. I know I did. What was his reasoning for coming over anyway?

I want to see her again. I need to see her again. She's the only person I've ever loved the most. I've thought about waiting the rest of the these three months just until I'm out and away from my parents to go back. But I can't wait the rest of these three months. I should get her out of that town and away from everyone. My parents are gone. I could easily get back today. Its five-thirty and they said they'll be out till maybe midnight. They mostly likely won't know I'm gone until tomorrow morning. I quickly got up and left.

Time Skip

I was finally in Riverdale! Now I just got to find Betty. She could be at Pop's. Maybe Archie's, but not likely. Or at her house. Although, I kind of don't trust her parents.

I went to Pop's first. We spent lots of time there. We also had our own secret spots. I could check those first two. I'm checking these places first because I don't want to go to her house first and her not be there. I'd rather her be in any of these places than home.

I went to Pop's. No. I checked all of our secrets spots. All three of them. No. Our main secret sports was the place we got together. She admitted she liked me and I came clean too. I guess I have to her house now. It may be ten-thirty at night, but I don't care. I quickly made my way to her place and knocked.

Betty's POV

I miss Veronica. It's been three months since our parents tore us apart. I've been thinking about her ever since. I've found myself sitting in our booth at Pop's. In one if our three secret spots. But specifically the one when we got together. I smile even thinking about it. I had always liked Veronica. I accidentally let it slip. I immediately felt in the wrong. I immediately thought I was about to lose a friend. But it surprised me when she kissed me. I never felt happier in my life than being with her. I sometimes feel sad when I think about her.

It's almost eleven at night. My parents are here and asleep, obviously. I just can't seem to sleep. Since about five in the evening I've had this bad feeling. Or good feeling. I can't tell which one it is. As of this moment I'm just laying in bed staring at the ceiling. Thinking. Thinking about Veronica. Then I heard a small, soft knock at the door. I thought my mom would wake up and get it, but no. There was the knock again. I sighed and got up. Who the hell is here at this time? There was a third knock at the door, I opened it and saw Veronica.

"Veronica?" She had a small smile on her lips. "What the hell are you doing here?" I said quietly.

"I couldn't be away from you any longer, Betty! I had to come back for you." She said. I looked back in the house then back at her.

"Does anybody know you're here?" I aksed. She shook her head.

"No! I've looked everywhere for you. I didn't want to come here first, thinking you might not have been here. I didn't know where you might have been." She said. I sighed and looked down. "What?"