Affairs

Veronica's POV

Betty and I were justing at mine and Archie's while the guys were having some sort of boys night out with Kevin and Reggie. I don't really know. Anyways, Betty and I just watching movies together. It's about nine o'clock at night. I looked at her.

"Betty?" I asked.

"Hmm?" She hummed, but never looked away from the movie. I sighed.

"Betty, how do you feel about being married to Jughead?" I asked. She quickly looked at me.

"What? What are you talking about?" She asked.

"I'm asking if you are happy with Jughead?" I asked.

"Why? Is something happening with you and Archie?" She asked. I just shrugged and looked away from her.

"I don't know. We just don't seem like how we used to be. Like we never have a normal conversation anymore. He hardly kisses me. And never gives me attention anymore. If you know what I mean." She nodded.

"Mhmm." She hummed again.

"I've also been feeling a bit... different, shall I say?" I told her. She just nodded telling me to go on. "Betty, I've been thinking. Thinking about... you."

"Me? What do you mean by that?" She asked. I sighed and looked her In the eyes. I stayed quiet. "Veronica, what do you mean?" I still didn't say anything. I just quickly kissed her. She kissed back for only a few seconds. She quickly pulled away and had a worried look on her face.

"Veronica, what are you doing?" She asked.

"I... I--" but I couldn't get anything out. She quickly stood up and grabbed her stuff.

"If you thought you could tell me a sad story about your love life and the last time you were touched. Then, tell me you've been thinking about me, would get me to sleep with you then... ugh! Nevermind. I'm going." She and left the room slam ming the door. I sighed and pulled my knees to my face. I tired to hold back the tears. I then heard the bedroom door open again. I didn't bother looking.

"Because it worked." I heard Betty's voice. I looked up and saw her at the door. "In fact," she started walking over to me. "I've been thinking about you too." She said and got back next to me on the bed. She quickly kiss me. I kissed her back. It became heated real fast. I pushed her back on the bed. I started kissing down to her neck. She left our soft moans. I pulled her shirt off and kissed her again. I kissed further down her body, leaving hickeys as I went.

"V, Jughead might see those." She warned me. I chuckled and looked at her.

"Then I guess he'll be waiting for a while." I said with a small laugh. I quickly pulled down her shorts. I kissed her rough again and unclipped her bra. She unzipped my dress and I slide it off. I kissed her and she pulled me closer. I kissed down her body once again and left even more hickeys. I slowly and teasingly pulled her underwear down. She whimpered a little. I chuckled and kissed her inner thighs.

"Veronica, stop teasing!" She whined. I slowly started licking her. She moaned loudly. "Fuck!" She moaned. I chuckled again. "Veronica!" I stopped and kissed up her body again. She whined and was breathing heavily. "Why'd you stop?" She asked. I smirked and kissed her roughly. I let my had travel down her body. When my hand got in between her legs she whined even more. I slowly inserted two fingers inside of her. She moaned again. I started kissing her neck again. Leaving hickeys there, too. "Oh, my God!" My moaned again. I smirked even more.

"Veronica, I... I'm close." She moaned. I just kissed her again. She moaned even louder and screamed my name when she came. I smiled and lokked at her. She looked at me and smiled back. I leaned in and kissed her again. It quickly turned into a heated make out. With me giving her more hickeys and her giving me hickeys.

"What the fuck?!" We heard from the bedroom door. We both looked and saw Archie and Jughead. I looked back at Betty. Who covered herself and had a sympathetic and worried look on her face. I sighed and looked back at the guys.

"When did you guys get back?" I asked and got off the bed.

"What the hell is going on here?" Archie asked.

"Well, uhh, we..." I heard Betty mumble. I looked at Archie.

"You guys weren't giving us what we needed or want so Betty and I got with each other instead." I said.

"Veronica?!" Betty whisper-yelled. Looked back at her and smirked then looked ba k at the guys.

"You guys can go ahead and be mad, but I think we'd rather be with each other than you two." I walked back over to Betty. She looked at me as I sat back next to her. "Right, Betty?" I asked. She quickly kissed me passionately.

"You two deserve each other!" Jughead said and we heard the door slam shut then the front door. I pulled away from the kiss and smiled at her. We both laughed a little.

"How was that?" I asked. She bit her lip.

"Amazing!" She said and kissed me again. I smiled into the kiss and the night went on, great!