Help Me, Please!

Thank you user50906314 for this One-shot idea!

!!Trigger Warning!!
Eating Disorder

Veronica's POV

"I need to go." I said and quickly got up to leave the lunch group. I walked as fast as I could inside trying not to make it seem suspicious by running. I quickly walked into the bathroom and into a stall, and made myself throw up.

This has been happening for almost a year and so much happened to make this start. First off, Archie broke up with me telling me I wasn't good enough for him and that I was getting fat. I believe him and I hate myself and my body. My parents are fighting all the time and basically blame it on me. Jughead Jones is just an ass to me all time. And Betty. Betty is my bestfriend, but doesn't pay attention for her life.

I had to force myself not to cry. I looked down at my hands and wrists; which are just skin and bone. I can never keep food down. Whether I want to or not. I never want to. I got up and cleaned myself. I walked back out to the ground who were still eating and enjoying their lifes. Archie still hangs around and when nobody's around he says cruel things to me about my weight and my body. Basically telling me I'm not and will never be perfect.

"Hey, V. Can I talk to you for a second?" Betty asked. I looked at her.

"Uhh, sure. About what?" I asked nervously.  She just got up and walked away. I just followed her.

To be honest, Archie's not really the main reason I'm doing this. I'm doing this because I'm not perfect and I don't have the perfect body. I like Betty and I trying to be perfect. For her. I'm trying to see if she'll notice me if I'm skinnier. She stopped and looked at me. It was quiet for a second then she said.

"Are you okay?" She asked. I got a little nervous. Does she know something?

"Uhh, ye... yeah, I'm fine." I lied.

"Are you sure? You've been acting weird lately. Always leaving before lunch is over and never wanting to go out to Pop's with us anymore. What's going on with you?" She asked. I looked around. I couldn't look at her.

"Its.. nothing. It's nothing you need to worry about. There's nothing wrong with me." I said.

"Veronica, you're getting paler and you can barely think straight half of the time." She said. "I'm your bestfriend. I wanna know what's going on. You can tell me."

"Nothing!" I snapped. "You don't need to worry about it, Betty. God! Just... leave me alone!" I yelled and walked off. She looked kind of hurt, but I wasn't going to let it bother me. The day went on with normal classes and all of that.

I went home to hear my parents arguing. I sighed and continued to walk upto my room. I tired so hard to ignore them and the yelling and shouting. I know it may seem foolish and makes me sound like a six year old girl, but I started crying. I'm sick n tired of all of this. I shut my door and drown out the noise. Didn't work so well. If anything I think they got louder. Then, suddenly, the yelling... stopped. I waited then walked downstairs. Nobody was there. I was left home alone. I walked back upto my room. My phone was on. I went over to look at it. It was a text from Betty.

Betty

B: I was wondering if you'd like to meet at Pop's?

V: No, I'm good. Thank you though.

B: You sure?