Chapter 34- Mature Content

Zion didn't give me a chance to react when I was suddenly lifted off of the ground and tossed onto his bed like a rag doll.

"Woah," I said, staring up at him as he climbed over me, straddling my waist.

His lips were pursed as he looked down at me and he grabbed both of my hands in his one hand and pinned them above my head. Warmth seeped through my body and erupted where Zion's body touched mine, especially at our waists.

"Arlen likes you," he said to me, keeping me pinned beneath his larger body.

"What?" I asked.

"He likes you," he repeated, leaning down so that his mouth met my ear.

"We're friends," I told him as his tongue licked my ear, my pants growing tighter as his waist moved against mine. Shit.

"Mhm," Zion said, his tongue licking down my neck, leaving small kisses.

"Zion," I breathed, wanting desperately to run my hands through his hair and kiss his mouth hard, but he still grasped my hands together above my head.

"Cade," he whispered, my entire body burning as he pulled away from my neck. "Do you like Arlen?"

"No," I said, squirming beneath him. "I told you we're friends."

"Hmm," he said. "I'm still going to punish you."

"Please," I begged, the plea coming as a surprise to both of us as it escaped my lips.

Zion's lips curved up in a grin. "Please?"

"Hurry up," I said, gritting my teeth together. I needed him. And I needed him now.

Instantly, Zion pressed his lips to mine, releasing my hands, and I reached up, cupping his face as his tongue pressed against mine, a deep moan leaving his mouth as he continued to kiss me hard, his waist slowly grinding against mine.

I moaned into his mouth, and he pulled away, breathing heavily, staring into my eyes. I saw the hunger, the passion, the desire in his eyes briefly before he stripped me of my shirt and leaned down, licking my nipple.

I breathed in a sharp breath from his soft touch as he flicked it with his tongue before sucking on it, the sound causing me to moan again as my back arched.

Then, trailing down my chest to my waist, he unzipped my pants and smoothly slid them off of me, leaving me with only a pair of boxers.

He stared up at me from my waist, pressing his mouth to my erection under my boxers and my leg jerked slightly as his tongue licked me there. I turned my head to the side, throwing my arm across my face.

"Look at me, Cade."

"Fuck," I said, taking a deep breath, slowly returning my eyes to him.

Zion smirked again as he pulled the waistband down, licking my tip softly, teasing me.

"Mmm," I moaned and he took me further into his mouth.

My body squirmed as Zion's tongue swirled around, his lips tightening and sucking on me. I couldn't take it.

"Zion," I called out and he looked up at me, his tongue against me. It wasn't long before I finally released, breathing heavily.

"We're not done," Zion warned, grabbing a towel from his door, wiping my stomach.

I failed to see how any of this was a punishment but I didn't dare to ask.

"Are you ready?" he asked me.

"Yes," I answered with no hesitation.

He grinned and leaned down, pressing a soft kiss to my lips before he pulled away, tugging his shirt off.

I watched as he tugged at my hips, pulling his lower portion to my ass and he rubbed himself against me, kissing me again before he pulled off his pants too.

Once he had prepared me, he was careful at first, making sure not to put me in too much pain, and he entered me slowly, his hand caressing the side of my thigh.

"Ah," I said, the instant pain coming with the first few seconds of him entering me as it was my first time.

He gritted his teeth as he moved his hips into me slowly and I gripped onto his back with my fingers, another moan releasing from my lips, but he quickly brought his mouth down on mine, kissing me hard as he continued to thrust into me.

I dug my nails into his back as the pleasure almost became too much for me to handle and he continuously pounded me.

"Faster," I begged despite the embarrassing request. "Fuck."

Zion listened to my plea and thrusted faster, a deep moan sounding at the back of his throat as he kissed me before pulling away.

"I'm so in love with you," he breathed, rocking against me as I almost cried out in pleasure.

"I love you," I whispered before he crashed his lips back down on mine, latching on as he thrusted.

A few more moments ensued as the two of us passionately made love to each other before we both finished, breathing heavily.

"Fuck, Cade," Zion said. "Turn over."

I listened to what he told me and flipped over on my stomach.

"Raise your hips," he instructed, his warm hands finding my waist as he lifted me at the same time I did.

He pushed himself into me once more and I cried out, the sound instantly embarrassing me, but it made him thrust into me hard. He panted as he fucked me from the back, licking the area between my neck and shoulder and I could not stop the sounds that flowed out of my mouth.

"Mmh," Zion grunted, his pace becoming quicker.

The side of my face was buried into a pillow and I gripped the sheets in my hand as the bed creaked with each erotic movement Zion did. He reached his hand down to my face and turned it, granting access to my mouth where he kissed me hard before pulling out as we finished again.

We were both breathing heavily and Zion collapsed beside me, wrapping me in his warm arms as I too, held him in mine. Brushing the hair out of his face, I stared at him, a million thoughts running through my mind.

I was so in love with him.

———
thx for reading (: