✦𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 3

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ:
Tʜɪs ɪs ʟᴜɴᴀ ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs 𝟷ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏʟᴅ
(Mᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴍᴇ)

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ:  Tʜɪs ɪs ʟᴜɴᴀ ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs 𝟷ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏʟᴅ (Mᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴍᴇ)

Just think that this is baby mitchy

𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐤𝐢

𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐤𝐢

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Lᴜɴᴀ's POV

Two days past, as its now finally the day my mom is giving birth. I'am now currently outside the labor room waiting for everything to Happen, while my dear father was inside supporting mom. Even with the door I can clearly hear the cry's and a load scream. Even the saying of push!.

"Man! I know giving birth is hard but never in my life that it will be this hard, giving birth even with the help of the doctors " I said to myself
"i should take care of mom to the purest when she's done" I said
"Remind me to never fall inlove and if my mom and dad wants grandchildren I think ill just go'w with adoption"

Minutes later that seems like hours i heard a cry " Waaa...waaah...waaa!" Crying just across that door. My face brightens when I heard it.

"He's here!..he's finally here!" I said jumping up and down beaming with happiness as to my little brother finally came to this world.
"Congrates mom! And welcome home baby brother!" I shouted saying and i heard a cry from across the door.
"Kyaa!! I cant wait anymore"

Then father came out of the labor room looking awful, his hair messy by being forcefully pulled, his hand violet by being squeezed to hard. 'Damn! Dad you really had a rough go.'

Dad " come on dear! Lets now go to your mothers room and wait to see your baby bother. Shall we?!" My father said smiling widely.

Luna " hai~" me and dad then walk our way to my moms room while holding my dads un injured hand.

I open the door wide and shouted "MOM"i then run to her gently hugging her. Cause she just finish an intense battle in the labor room.
" how'd ya feeling mom?, does anything else hurting?" I asked worriedly.