✦𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 15

꧁ ✧𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 ℋ𝑜𝓂𝑒✧ ꧂

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

"huff,.... woh ,... huff" I keep on running, straight to my two best friends... And I jump at them causing us all to crushed down to the cold floor. They groan in pain. Leo annoyingly complaining To why I jumped. I move away off them and we started to get up.

Luna " Yo!! Leo, Fio... its finally starting!.." I shouted in joy jumping up and down from excitement.

Leo " Finally!!... I can break them! all!!" Leo, said cracking her fingers and closing them into a fist, licking her lips, her eyes is on fire, trilled from excitement, ready to beat the hell out of every last one of them.

Fio " Kisaki... Lets see how far you'll go'w, I wont let you win, mark it to your stone!"Fio was really determined, you can see itwas ready to make plans for everything,

trio " Bring it on!!" We all shouted, climbing the wall out off school, to meet him later..

2017

-Moving to the news.
Innocent civilians have fallen victim  to the growing dispute between the tokyo manji gang

Takemitchi "No way! Serously? Scary."

—Six were injured on the dispute and one person was taken to the hospital and siffered cardiac arrest

—Six were injured on the dispute and one person was taken to the hospital and siffered cardiac arrest. At the place of the incident 25-years-old Naoto Tachibana from shibuyu-ku, Tokyo, was confirmed dead.

Takemitchi "Tachibana Naoto?"

-Along with Tachibana's older sister who also lived in shibuyu-ku, tokyo 26-years-old Hinata Tachibana. The TMPD state they will be more bigilant on the matter.

Takemitchi "Hinata...Tachibana?" I said shock cause i know that name.

-oh my god!!, No way !!! Ohh my good heavens im sorry! ehem! another breaking new, our most lovely angel non other than, the famous painter Luna Hanagaki just died this morning because of the fight of the rising criminal gang named the Black mamba.

Takemitchi " Wai-wai-wait!?...O-Onee-chan? luna Onee-chan!!... NO! " Takemitchi stand up from the shocking news, as tears fall from his eyes.

—Oh my God, please do forgive me, But it seems im not the only one sadden by this alerting news, many people now are mourning for our angelic painter...

Takemitchi " why-why her!! why my big sister!! what did she ever do to them!" I yelled cying completely ignoring the shouts and banging on my door that is for sure is the damn land lady.

it seems like the girl i dated in middle school, Hinata Tachibana, has died she's the only girl I've ever dated in my life.
And my big sister, who was the best sister in the world, who was always there for me, even thought I completely messed up. My loving big sister, my only family.