✦𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 31

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

꧁𝐓𝐡𝐞 ℱ𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎 I̷ c̷o̷u̷l̷d̷ H̷a̷v̷e̷  𝙃𝙖𝙙꧂

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

🅷🅰🅽🅼🅰'🆂
𝒫𝒪𝒱

'Shit kisaki, found out...  I need to make Leo run and Hide her from that Devil '
I look beside me, my little kitty, my love... Leo was sleeping so peacefully on my arms.
I was lost in thought Thinking about her, when she move and snuggle closer to me.
' Oh my God Leo, your ganna be the death of me, that was so adorable.'

" I can no longer live a world without you, Leo my love, a place without you is just nothing but black and cold grey," I said caressing her soft cheek " Id just fallen to deep, and I never want to calm up, " whispering my love confession for her, in hope she dint hear me.

"hmm~ ban-ban? " she mumbled, I caries her cheek softly " hey bam-ban, morning "she snuggle even more close and kissed my chest.
" ban-ban? what wrong are you okay, your crying and-and your bleeding?!! " she yelled and bolted up, and I Smirk looking at her chest for her wide view of her beast.

" what do you mean love? " I ask then she pointed at my nose and I touch it and there was indeed blood dripping down." well its your fault " I said grinning that made her confused
" acting all so cute in the morning and now seducing me " I raised my brow, licking my lips looking down and she looks too and saw that she wasn't wearing anything, she squeak and tackle back down close to me .

" AHHAHAHAH, ahhh~ my God, Leo your really goin to be the death me, " I said laughing so happely, being so blessed in a morning like this. I hug her tight, making her lay on top of me, her chin resting on my chest.

" hahaha, but dont die yet, ban-ban, dont even think about leaving me, I still want to do a-lot of things with you, experience all of it " she cross her arms seeting on top of me. Couldn't help but stare at her, she grins and giggle, " Like what you see? "

" How could I not, for an angel, has fallen down and shared her grace to a demon like me." I said, then, she traced my chest, sending a ticklish sensation throughout my veins.
then I roll around from her to be below me, and I to be on top of her " Love~ Im gettin really hungry " I playfully said, holding one of her tight, and cariesing her cheek " I want breakfast, can I eat? "

" Hmm~? sure~ do you want the  appetizer,  main dish or lets moved to dessert " she slipped her arms around my neck. Biting her lower lip.

" I think ~ Ill choose the dessert, heheh " I couldn't help myself from loving her, everything about her, from her its just so adorable and beautiful.
"All my life Iv been so cold till You " I confessed and she smiled so softly.

" No one is met by accident "

Her saying that burn something in my chest but it seems like it was not only me who felt it. capturing her beautiful red lip, taking my time tasting every last bit of it. her voice, are angelic, her moans are music to my ears.

"Shu~ " she whined, holding my cheek and the other is on my neck, we lock our eyes together, she looks just so breathtakingly beautiful. ' I always get lost in your eyes'

" well, someone is getting needy, is last night still not enough for you? " She shakes her head,
" No~ " She pouted an arrow shot in my heart " Don't blame me if you cant walk late, well not that it matters anyway, Ill just carry you in my arm. " I trace her neck collar bone then, to her body, kissing everything I touch lightly, softly.