✦𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 5

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

2 🅈🄴🄰🅁🅂 🄻🄰🅃🄴🅁

Its been more than 2 years now and in those years alot of crazy stuff happened. To my little brother Takemitchi and to meeting Shinichhiro and Takeomi. I'm now 5 years old, while Takemitchi is 2  . Takeomi is 14 and shinichiro is turning 14 as well in august first which is now a few days away. Me, Shinichiro and Takeomi are now best friends despite the age different. well it does't even matter us anyway. The three of us hangout day and night even fight some thugs on the streets.

" Now its time for plan 3... koko and inupi , and akane-san"I said drinking my milk "If I'm right akane-san got burned when she was 16 years old and for her surgery we need to collect at least 40 million yen which I don't have... Man! money really is important"

"For as of now i am broke, and i need to collect 40 million yen, as soon as possible, Now how would i do that" i questioned myself putting my finger to my chin.

" Okay new plan!" I said out loud then gon to get my dairy plan and came back seating  in the center of my bed.

"Okay plan 4 : enter different art contest and win every prices, go on winning and competing until we reach 40 million yen.!" Easier said than done"my time limit is until i reach 11 years old...which mean i only have 6years left till that day!"  i was now calculating how many hours i have left

" and that is 6years = 52560 hours"

"So im still 5 maybe I can enter some small contest until my name got known and famous till I can enter the big contests and even international."

"Okay! Ill first talk to mom and dad then, but first for now ill focus on shinichiro's birthday" closing my dairy plan book putting it aside. i lay at my bed Thinking "Gift, what gift should i get?" Im starting to panicked cause i still don't now which gift i should give to shin.

When i was about to lose hope, i remembered that shin used to wear a necklace, then right there and now an idea pop in my head.
I got up to get my sketchbook and pencil colors, markers and paint to start my designs.

"Okay nice! This is perfect, now i just need the materials, hmm...Dad!!" I took my things and run down to the first floor to my dad.

Luna "DAD!!"I shouted, startling my dad.

Dad "Yes sweetie?" Dad stop looking at his newspaper and look at me instead.

Luna " Dad can you please buy me some materials!"

Dad "ofcourse, but may i ask why for?"

Luna "that because im going to make a birthday present for my friend!" 'Well crush friend'

Dad " my daughter is so sweet, okay then lets buy what you need now."

Luna "Yay! Thanks Dad! Your the best"

Dad "I'm your Dad after all!"  he said completely happy of what i said.

Luna "hehehe" i giggled at my dads actions, dad can be a child sometimes. Heading our way to the car, we drive to our destination, to tokyo while listening to raon lee's cover of  hero too form hero academia

After Buying all the thing i need, me and Dad stayed a little longer and have a father and daughter bonding.

" And.....Finished!, i hope he likes it!" I said to myself finish making my gift for shinichiro on his 14 birthday. Snapping out of my thought from heading a crack sound from my door. looking at it a saw my little brother peaking head head into my room.