✦𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 11

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

6 years later~

its been 6years now and its already 2000 I'm now 11 years old. and In those 6years was the best part of my life, reuniting with my two bestfriend, creating the black dragons, gangs fights day and night and our family grown unbelievably big and we finally became number 1 in the whole japan.

Being a part of the black dragons was the most best thing in my life, being with my dear friends and shin... well Takeomi and Leo kept on bickering with each other but this time it was like sister and brother insulting each other, lets just say that the both of them stayed weird with their relationship. While waka and Fio stayed chill and cool, they watch leo make fun of Takeomi and benkei is still benkei, he was still strong and a big bro to leo and me and shin grown even closer than before, He became more sweeter than before and I just couldn't stop myself from falling more for him. well he did catch my heart... hehehe.

Not until 1998 we disbanded the black dragons. I was so heartbroken that we had to disband the black dragons, but there is nothing I could do to stop it. Shin stayed by my side that day and comforted me, saying that the black dragons will always be with us.

Also my little brother is now 9years old and already meant Hinata, which I witness myself and that damn brat kisaki no offence but he really boils my blood. Not just that but I'd also meant kakucho he was so adorable!! but sadly I cant prevent the car accident, it went to fast for me to stop nor predict its move. And as-well as the Mizo 5, man there were just to cute to resist.

All is good but one thing. The unexpected happen, my father almost died last year ago. yeah it was shocking news it was so devastating. The hospital said that my father almost died in a car accident in Tokyo, The Doctor even said that my father was a fighter, hehe of course his my father after all.
It really give a big impact on me and Mitchy especially our mother she was heartbroken to see Dad on the hospital, his legs were broken but can be fix with time, but the problem is it that the only possible success in surgery can only be in the hospital at USA. Me my family are still taking about this matter.

I'm now walking my way to school with my two bff, Leo and Fio. Me, Leo and Fio are now very known and respected. they call us the Black queens in the civilians eye but in the delinquent world. We are the most feared lady's in the whole japan. The three Beast of the Black Dragons.

Leo " hey Luna, its almost time for Akane-san" Leo said Drinking her vanilla smoothie.

Fio " yeah, about that Luna everything is ready from the ambulance, houses and fire forces"fio said looking at her phone.

Luna " um-hum, yap the guys are ready as-well now lets just wait, for it to happen"

remember the 7idiots that i fight long ago to save shin. Well they are apart of the black dragon's in our unit, they stay true to there words and obeyed everything i say and given me anything i want. Oh and my neighbor the nerd delinquent he is now our hacker his name is Amon.

the 7 idiots                           Our neighbor hacker

1. Jonah 4. sasuke     7.jin              Amon.

2. Edgar     5. kieji

3. clevis      6. zero

(On the 7guys I'll just put on numbers beside there name so it can tell that its them.)

At the Playground~

peacefully walking at the playground watching people walk by. School just finish an hour ago so I thought of walking for awhile. when a kid bump into me.