✦𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 23

Author: Good morning, Afternoon and Evening, Guyss, How y'all doin, I hope Ya guys are safe, and Have a good day.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

꧁꧂ The Big Brawl ꧁꧂

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Luna's POV

Leo " Oh shit about Happen, hahaha "

Luna " Mikey— "

mikey " I see, you called me out somewhere so you guys can attack on ken-chin?" he said with an serious face, Takemitchi look so confused, looking at draken " So your planning to blame this one me and split Toman in Half? " H said reaching Peh-yan.

Peh-yan " I just want to save Pah-chin-- "

Mikey " This is not How you do things, Who told you to do this? "

Leo " His Here, THAT BASTARD !!! " Leo said, I can feel the beast in her, coming out any minute soon. Mitsuya look at Leo on his guard.

Hanma ' Oh, That's Unexpected. Didn't know your that Sharp" He walk with a cigarette in his hand, and talk about a henchman holding his umbrella.

mikey " Who are you?" He ask, and I saw Leo Growling now, I hold her hand, she look at me shaking my head to stop her. She gritted her Teeth.

Hanma " How boring," he sigh " IT doesn't matter who I am. But Im in charge of Moebius at the moment at least" " Hanma "

Mikey " So your the Squirming creep behind all this?"

Hanma " Your a pain in the ass, Mikey--" he was cut out by, Mikey kick, but was easily block by Hanma, that made mikey shock, not just them but the others too, even us, we may know what was about to happen. But still watching it live has a very different effect. " That Hurt "

Mitsuya " He Blocked Mikeys Kick!"

Hanma " There's no need to rush, Mikey. My Goal is to crush Toman, but its a pain, so I was trying to make you fight amongst yourselves. But it all worked out in the end. Because now I can Take on the "Invincible Mikey"... And kill you with my own hands!

"  Moebius's entire gang, 100 people! Versus four guys from Toman!" " Don't wuss out like you did last time, you fools! Im not soft like Osanai was"

" Yes Sir!" but all was cut down, when Leo laugh and all look at her, like she's gone mad, well she did actually.

Leo " Hanma, Hanma, Ya Banana" Leo said in a playful tone, that made me Laugh at her.

Hanma " Ohh~ isn't it My little kitty" hanma grins when he saw Leo. He Looks I don't know how to explain but, In daze maybe... his weird.

Leo " SHUP UP!! Ya single banana pill" hanma hissed " You've forgotten something Shit head, " He look confused and " ITS FOUR GUYS, and 2 GIRLS"she sraten her back and crosses her asm " well to tell the truth, Just the two of us, can defeat ya small dick cowards anyway, aint that right Pup!"

Luna " Yah, that right," I said Glaring at them with a smile. the, there we heard engines and it was a lot of them, " There here! "

Mitsuya " Haaa * Sigh* They made it"

Baji " Sheesh"

Smiley " Laughing"

muto " Look how big you made it into" " Infighting's not really my thing."