✦𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 12

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Shin " i'll wait for you here... so take all the time you need kay" he said smiling at me.

I nodded my head, and make my way to inupi's room, that's right im here at the hospital to visit akane and inupi.

Luna "Inupi!!!" I yelled opening the door startling them. I see inupi with koko.

Luna " Oh hey koko, did the both of you sleep well!... I brought fresh bake cookies and same milk hehe" i said getting close to them. Koko stand up and walk to me getting the things i brought.

Koko " here luna, let me carry it it must have been heavy, and yes I sleep well and thank you for the bake cookies"

Inupi  " Oi! Hands off, those cookies are specially made for me, Don't touch it and give it here" he said angryly.

Koko " WHAT??!! No way! Luna made this for the both of us so stop being greedy!" he snap back.

Luna " hahaha, alright stop fighting, gosh its just a cookie, i can make more you know"

Koko / inupi " If only you knew, luna" they both said. Me and the two boys chat for a little bit, and thinking besides that my Dad is here i thought of staying longer.

luna " how is Akane doing?" I then ask the hard topic. But to my surprise it was not hard than i thought.

Inupi " she is recovering fast, and starting to heal to, and its all thanks to you luna, thank you"

luna " hehe, thats good to hear, well i hope she can fully recover soon cause i really miss her cooking, and Hey koko can you accompany me for a minute, I just need to tell him that im ganna stay here for a bit longer"

Koko " Hai " ' but who's him? ' koko thought.

Me and koko talk while walking, I saw a tall figure, and i know that it was non-other than shin, I was about to go to him, when I saw a girl grab shin's hand and kiss shin's cheek.

I was astonish, i was just speechless, unable to move from my stand. I was just standing there frozen just looking at them.

Koko " Luna?" Koko called me out, but i just couldn't look away from them.

Koko's POV~

I'm so happy to have an alone time with Luna. Me and Luna gone out of inupi's hospital room so we could tell her friend that she was staying. When Luna suddenly stop walking. I look ay her, and she look shock and hurt. I look ay where she was looking and it was a girl who lay a kiss on the guys cheek.

Koko " Luna?"  I called her out but she dint even look at me. Do she perhaps know this guy?

Luna " Shin" she whispered pain in her voice saying the guys name.

Luna looks so hurt like she was heartbroken, i cant see her looking like this it hurts me seeing her so sad. I hold her hand and we run to leave this horrible sight. I lead her outside the hospital where there is fresh air.

Koko " I dint mean to interfere, but you look so sad and i thought you might need some flesh air. And you can tell me anything luna, in here for you" i said reaching that maybe, just maybe she will hold my hand.