James' Reconciliation Part 10

Narcissa woke her husband who was fast asleep in his daughter's bed with her snuggling against his chest. They were very adorable that her little girl was snuggled on her husband's chest. In the meantime James was getting scared his boyfriend hasn't messaged him in 4 days and he was getting more Moody than normal. To the point he had actually debating going to his parent's house. James was warned against his boyfriend but today he was going to go to Anthony's house. He snuck in one time to take his boyfriend on a date and he knew the entrances and exits of the house and he got in and went to his boyfriend's room and saw all his things were gone along with his sisters' stuff. That is when he noticed the blood outside the hall and he didn't even notice the aurors around the house. A voice called out and said, "Who are you?" He tried to hide but he was to panicked at the moment so he stood strong and was about to say a spell when the man said, "I am Detective Luke Garrick of the Auror office. What are you doing here?" James breathed a sigh of relief that it wasn't Mr. Jacobs. 

"I am looking for my boyfriend. My name is James Sirius Potter." The auror dropped his wand just a little bit he has seen James around the auror office a couple times because of his father. but he still kept his guard up. "I haven't heard from him in a few days and I was getting worried. Is... Anthony Jacobs alive?" He cried with tears like bullets fell down his face, as he showed himself out of the shadows, only then did the auror put down the wand. 

"You mean you don't know?" Luke replied. "Haven't you read the daily prophet kid?"

"With Rita Skeeter writing shit about my family, my family hasn't read the daily prophet in a while. What don't I know?" 

"Anthony killed his parents." The auror said. James was scared that because he thought his boyfriend was in Azkaban for his father's murder. "He was tried and acquitted with the help of his god mother and god father Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy. He is staying at there house for now, kid. Haven't you read the papers? Since he was underage he got off with no jail time as he was defending himself when his father ambushed him in his bedroom." 

"Did they say about why he killed them?" James asked 

"Yes, because of his apparent relationship with you. Now I can see why. I take it you want to know where they live." 

"Yes." 

"It is against my better judgement as a Auror, but you broke into an Auror infested place I will take you to him." He went into the master bedroom and grabbed the Floo Powder and said Malfoy Manor. James followed the suit. The went and entered a lavish looking place. The floors were all white while the place reeked of all of the world's finery. The first person to greet him was the Narcissa Malfoy and she was reading a book in the master living room where the Floo was. 

"Oh you scared me." Narcissa said and let out a hollow laugh as she held her hand to her heart. "It is not normal to have house guests at this time." She put the book down and went to turn her attention to the two strapping young gentlemen. "I had a feeling we would meet at some point in time, James Potter. After all you are dating my son. Now let me take a look at you. I haven't seen you since you were a baby." James came hesitantly to the woman. "I see you grew into your father's looks, but you have the same eyes as Ginny, you kind of remind me of your name sakes James and his unruly hair and blue eyes like my cousin Sirius, you know that my cousin was Bisexual, oh yes he considered himself quite the catch for both Men and Women. It was a sore point for his mother and father, who were dreadful. You don't know pain unless you met the Walburga Black who is currently living in Grimmauld Place as a screaming portrait which I am glad that I don't have to step foot in the damned house ever again."

 She looked at the younger boy and back to the auror. "You can go now I would like alone time with James. Please." The Auror nodded, "My daughter is having a princess ball but I would like to extend an invitation to as you will be my son's date to the party." Now come with me we don't have much time to prepare as the party is in a few hours and your boyfriend is asleep for the time being, and no, you don't get a choice not to attend as it is his youngest sister's birthday we are celebrating and I think that you might fit into a few things that Draco used to own." She dragged him up a few steps and went to a room at the top of the second flight of stairs and, "Now my son is not known for wearing anything that is Red because my son as you can imagine is not a fan of Gryffindor Red. However my son does have a taste for Gold because he was the Slytherin seeker." She pulled on a suit what was a black suit with a gold tie.