Ultimate princess ball Part 12

(List of songs for the ball) 

-In order 1. Give me love by Ed Sheeran, 
2.Sparks fly- Taylor swift 
3. Stop and stare- One Republic
4.Burn- Ellie Goulding   
5. Nobody like you- little mix 
6. Soulmate- Natasha Bedingfield
7.A thousand years- Christina Perri 
8. Mercy- Shawn Mendes  
9. Stay with me- Sam Smith 
10. Secrets- one republic 
11. If only- Dove Cameron 
12 Rewrite the stars-Zac Efron and Zendaya 
13. Safe and sound- Taylor swift 
14.Kiss me- Sixpence None the Richer 
15. I lived- OneRepublic 

16. 

 The ball and people were just a few hours away and Lyra was jumping up and down on her chair as her mother Narcissa was trying to do her hair. which even after her mother was Narcissa Malfoy told her daughter to stay still she discovered her daughter was just too energetic and stubborn to listen to a woman who could pass for her grandma. "Mama?" the Toddler asked.

"Yes, sweetie." 

"I am scared, what if no one likes me, or finds this party boring or pointless." 

Narcissa looked at this darling little girl and stared at her, "Well sweetie it is your birthday and I will do my best to not let anything happen to you. I promise your party will not be boring or a waste of time, we protect our family by any means necessary. I promise you will have the best ball you can ever ask for. I love you sweetie. Always. Now let's head downstairs and go check on the ball room to see if it up to perfection for my little girl." 

They walked down and the and the ballroom was transformed into a winter wonder land and instead of candles, there was roses dangling down from the ceiling and fake snow flowing down on the floor and then there was a rose ice sculpture along a glittering floor where the carpet was covered in silver sparkles around and one corner there was area where there was a bar and another where there was a photographer. Taking those moving pictures was 30 year old man. he looked a little familiar to the Malfoy woman. She went and introduced her self to the young man. "Hi, young man may I ask who are you?" 

"Mrs. Malfoy it is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance." 

"Oh please, kind sir, my name is Narcissa I feel like you are addressing my husband's mother, when people call me Mrs. Malfoy." 

"Narcissa, I was a few years younger than your son of course we didn't get along but what can you do, my name is Dennis Creevy I have been asked to attend this short notice ball by a invitation by my employer.  I am afraid to say that I am working for the daily prophet by the famed journalist Zara Scornski. She is arriving with her husband here shortly." Oh. Zara Scornski. Of course she had to attend this party. Rumor has it that she is worse than Rita Skeeter, her predecessor. Although she is more low key in her outfits when Rita Skeeter was always wearing those hideous outfits and Zara was more beautiful and a fashion icon but she hurts people by speaking the truth and voicing her opinions ruining the public figures with her hurtful truths. she would do anything to get that juicy article including supposably killing and forcing others to do her bidding by less illegal tones. Just then the famed reporter came to the ballroom. 

"Creevy!" she screamed "why aren't you taking any pictures." 

"Sorry Scornski, but there are no people here and I was talking to Narcissa."