caught (s.s)

warning: smut

in which Sadie comes home a day early to see you doing something you shouldn't be

Sadie unlocked the front door quietly, almost certain that you were asleep. It was nearing midnight, and you had never been much of a night owl, to begin with. It seemed like her suspicions were correct as every light in the house was turned off. However, after kicking off her shoes and hanging up her jacket, her ears perked up at a soft sound. 

She softly padded her way through the living room and up the stairs towards your shared bedroom. The sound became louder the closer she got to the door and, once she was standing outside of it, she could finally distinguish exactly what it was: moaning. Sadie smirked to herself before she opened the bedroom door, peeking inside.

She could tell that you hadn't heard her because your movements hadn't stopped. Your legs were spread wide as your hand pumped furiously between them, your free hand playing with one of your pert nipples. "Fuck, Sadie," you moaned, causing wetness to pool within the redhead's panties. She swallowed hard as she watched you, tempted to interrupt you and deny your orgasm. 

Sadie knew that you had hit that spot inside of you when your back arched and you whimpered her name. "Right there, please," you begged, though you were still unaware that your girlfriend was home and watching. "Please, I'm gonna cum."

"No, you're not," the redhead said, finally interrupting you. You looked up at the redhead, yet your fingers continued to move. Sadie was expecting guilt, but all she got was a bratty bottom. 

"Says who?" you asked, pulling on your nipple to make yourself whine. You were so close, and you were determined to finish, no matter what your girlfriend would do as punishment.

"Says me," Sadie stated with finality, walking up to you and grabbing your wrist, pulling your fingers out of your core. You whined loudly at the denial--while it wasn't something that you had never experienced, the redhead was not one to deny you orgasms; in fact, you usually had too many rather than none at all.

"Sadie, please," you panted, ready to beg if you had to just to orgasm.

"Thought I told you not to touch yourself while I'm gone."

"I know, but--"

"No buts." The redhead leaned down, bringing your fingers to her mouth. You watched as she sucked them and felt her tongue wrap around them, making sure to collect all of your juices; you couldn't help but moan. She released your digits with a pop. "Here's what's going to happen. You're going to make me cum, and then I'll think about whether or not you can orgasm. Deal?" You nodded your head, more than willing to please your girlfriend. She smirked. "Good girl."

You sat up on your knees, pulling your girlfriend in to kiss you. However, she pushed you away and you fell flat on your back against the mattress once more. "One rule: no touching." You whined; she knew you hated when you couldn't touch her perfect body, but that was exactly why she enforced the rule.  

You were forced to watch as the redhead undressed herself, first pulling off her shirt and then slowly unclasping her bra, allowing it to fall from her shoulders. Her nipples were already standing alert, and you wanted nothing more than to wrap your lips around them. However, you knew that if you made any move to touch your girlfriend, she wouldn't let you orgasm. Next were her pants, which she took off quickly. She was left in just red, lace panties, but she didn't take them off.