lover (s.s)

in which Sadie makes your relationship public

Sadie had never thought that you looked more radiant than at that moment. You were still asleep; the sun was peeking through the curtains, shining down on your face and causing your skin to glow golden beneath it. Your eyebrows were furrowed slightly as you mumbled something incoherent.

"You're so beautiful, my love," the redhead whispered, lifting her hand to run her fingers through your hair. You startled, but you didn't wake, merely cuddling closer to your girlfriend, your sleepy self desperate for contact. "I'm so in love with you." 

The two of you had yet to say those three words to each other, but Sadie couldn't help it; she was practically bursting at the seams with the amount of love she felt towards you. There was nothing about you that she hadn't fallen in love with.

As imperceptibly as she could, the redhead reached over to her nightstand, slipping her phone into her hand. She opened it, tapping on the camera and taking a photo of you so that she could hold onto this memory forever. 

Without even thinking about it, she opened up Instagram, immediately uploading the photo of your sleeping figure, placing the song Lover by Taylor Swift over it, and allowing the lyrics to tell the world exactly how she felt about you. 

can i go where you go? can we always be this close forever and ever?

Sadie didn't hesitate to post the photo to her Instagram story, not regretting it one bit even as messages began to flood in from fans about her apparently new relationship, even as she got calls from her manager or texts from the Stranger Things cast.

She didn't care about any of that, because she had you cuddled against her, looking as beautiful as ever, and that was all she needed.