prologue #1.

𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 | 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗣𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗲, 𝗙𝗟

𝟭𝟰 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼

___________________

"Jamere?" Trina called out to her 9 year old son.

"Yes ma?" He ran into the living room happily, but it slowly disappeared when he saw her sitting on the couch with powder in front of her.

"Come on in here mama wanna show you something." She smiled in ecstasy after snorting some in her body.

"Mama I think this bad, you shouldn't sniff baby powder.. that's how pops died." Young Jamere expressed sadly.

"Boy just bring yo fucking ass over here damn." She said caught an attitude, scaring Jamere he quickly ran over and sat down.

"Now sniff two times." Tracy instructed watching him intently.

"Mama I don't want to." He said lowly. Tracy smacked him in the back of his head then gripping his neck with her nails digging into her skin causing him to wince a little.

"Fucking do it and then eat this pussy fuck ass lil boy." She screamed as she held him face down to the powder so he did as mother say. He sniffed it twice. She pulled him up, tongue kissing her son.

Jamere was trying not to cry as Tracey enjoyed it. Enjoyed every second of it. She got him into her sex dungeon tying him up and pulling his pants down taking her son into her mouth Jamere was squirming around uncomfortable.

"Your big for a 9 year old, you got yo daddy genes cause my daddy wasn't this big when I sucking him up, let me measure you real quick." Tracy got up from off her knees quickly grabbing the measuring stick, measuring her son size.

"7 inches. I'm proud of you daddy." She said before going back down, she made him cum.

"Alright time to make Tracey cum as well." She said smiling, laying him down before getting on his face rocking back and forth moaning, feeling good.

Jamere begun shaking due to drugs. He was having a seizure and he was happy about it. Tracey got up and dug two fingers into the back of his throat making him throw up before anything can happen.

Jamere took long deep breaths as Tracey untied him immediately feeling her high come down, she didn't know what she was doing but she caught the drift she begun sobbing uncontrollably and packing her and his things.