006.

𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 | 𝗣𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗼 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵, 𝗙𝗹

8 days earlier.
_____________________________

"What's da business Willow." I heard through my head set. I rolled my eyes cause I just don't like her.

"Ain't shit forreal gang." Willow ass said back.

"Girl let me tell you tho " Willow dragged out making me turn my headphone down all the way.

"Hold on bitch." Loh said happily and giggly getting her airpods out connecting them but they were dead.

"Shit." She whispered so I looked back and we made eye contact. I huffed cause watch.

"Hey bestieeee." Loh dragged and came to the end of the bed where I was at wrapping her arms round me.

"What Loh?" I murmured as my eyes scanned the screen.

"Can I borrow your airpods?" She asked in that innocent voice I rolled my eyes trying not to give in.

"Please." Her soft voice added, I gave em to her with an attitude.

"Thanks 4lifer." Loh kissed my cheek and got back on the phone returning to her conversation.

I felt bored of the game after arguing with a 10 year old.

"MAMA WHERE IS THE FOUL??" I screamed asking her.

"I- I don't know." She stuttered looking around at the tv o just huffed before turning the game off and getting on top of her trying to fall asleep.

I got underneath her hoodie so I can lay on her tittes.

"Girl what is you talking about this my bestfriend." She laughed loudly l groaned lifting my hand up to hang up.

"She gon talk to yo baldhead ass later." I told her, hanging up. Loh gasped hitting my forehead a little.

"She is not baldhead." Loh whispered.

"Mhm, take yo ass ta sleep and when we get up I'a take ya to waffle house." I told her and she nodded so we we fell asleep.

5 hours later -

𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗵 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀 | 𝗣𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗼 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵, 𝗙𝗹

I woke up feeling emptiness beside me, I got up scratching my sides making my way to the bathroom where I wash my face and brush my teeth, when I was done I yawned walking downstairs to see a mad ass Mer.

"Jamere." I called grabbing his attention. He looked at me up and down.

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah lemme put my crocs on." I jogged up the stairs putting them on just to jog back down.

"I'm ready." I announced cause he was on his phone he grabbed his keys and left the house.

When we was in the car Toosii's shallow song played I bobbed my head to the beat not feeling like using a single vocal cord.

AN: literally this b me, like gimme a hour or so before i start ta talking mane.