002.

𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗵 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀 | 𝗣𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗼 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵, 𝗙𝗹

2 weeks later.
______________________

"Have y'all lost y'all rabbit ass minds?" Mama G spoke calmly, we didn't even tell her about the bodies or nothing else all MerMer said was how he kilt people.

"Well Mama--" I started but got cut off by her panicking rant.

"My babies gonna go to jail, MerMer where did you even get a fucking gun-- oh my goodness.. I can't breathe.. I don't even have grandchildren yet--" Papa K cut her off.

"Ginger shut the hell up." Papa K hit her in the lip lightly and held her back to his chest kissing her lightly everywhere telling her to breathe so she did just that. She calmed down eventually.

"Well, to start off that nigga that asked fa Shiloh earlier he had something to do with this, got it? Okay. So loh texted me telling me how they hid ha phone and how pedophiliac that nigga was towards ha, so she wanted me to come get ha so I did just that but when I got there I seen it was me and my crackey ass mama old crib I just let off shots off when I heard they asses. I heard Shiloh calling me so I went to get her just to see that nigga beating his dick in her face as he had her tied up butt booty naked so I'm like what in the hell so I upped my glock shooting him in his head. Shiloh vented and I was there for her." He explained.

"Yep.. that's how it went." I backed him up.

"Ain't this bouta bitch." Mama G and Papa K said together.

"If they asses was alive I woulda beat they ass." Mama G said but then she looked at me giving me a hug so did Papa K.

"I'm okay guys forreal." I laughed ignoring all the pain in my chest knowing I wasn't I just felt empty.

"Okay baby, I love you." Mama G told me seriously looking me into my eyes kissing my cheek.

"I love you more." We hugged, Papa K kissed my forehead putting his on mind.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you." He spoke. I seeing a few tears fall on his face, I felt so bad.

"It's not your fault Papa K. You didn't know nothing." I reassured him.

"I had a feeling though mane but I didn't want to assume." He told me. I saw more tears falling from his eyes making me feel for him I pulled him into a hug crying with him for a bout 5 minutes.

"Not me being a crybaby." He said wiping his face and I laughed then sniffled.

"Ugh, y'all okay?" MerMer asked us.

"Boy boo." I put my hand in his face and Papa K flicked him off.

"Ight I'm finna get some food." He grabbed his keys walking out, to the left of me I saw Mer walking up to me intertwined my hand into his.

"So what you wanna do now?" He asked.

"Im finna take a shower, but can you text Papa for me and tell him to get me cranberry pineapple, cranberry raspberry, and cranberry tropical juice please." I told him walking up the stairs to get in the shower.

As I walked into my room, I saw all the pictures of us. I smiled looking at the memories as hot tears filled my eyes I gently put the one frame down grabbing my towel walking into my bathroom.

I picked out my soap, scrub, and lotion. I also picked out my vitamins but when I was searching through my mirror I saw the old razor I used to cut myself with.

I picked it up debating in my head if I should or shouldn't but I ended up doing it anyways feeling better.

I finally got into the shower taking my long steamy time while listening to Toosii.

I got out did my diddy before putting my clothes on. Ingot dressed went back into the living seeing none of my juices.

"Pa?" I called out.

"Yeah?" He said.

"Where my juices?" I asked still looking.

"Nigga in the freezer." He said.

"Oh- OKAY, THATS WHAT I THOUGHT NIGGA." I screamed feeling like a brand new woman.

"Girl shut the hell up." He said back.

I drunk my juice adding a little apple cider vinegar and lemon juice to get me back right on my pH balance.

"Come on Loh, bring ya ass so we can turn on this show you been bugging me bout." Mer announced coming into the kitchen.

"Okay mane wait." I said back warming up some pizza finishing my drink just to get another one.

It was finally warmed up enough so I had made my way to the living room where he was at and sat down getting cozy as he played the shower Euphoria.

We sat there invested in the show but the girl Cassie really reminded myself of me.. like literally. We sat there till the show ended.

"That was good wasn't it mamas?" He said but I was so sleepy I just nodded. I felt the couch come up signaling that he was up off the couch but he came back with some wet paper towels. He cleaned my hands and mouth.

The couch was big but the living room was big by itsself.

The living room tv was 90 inch curved. It was mounted above the fireplace, the couches was placed in a circle to see the tv.

We slept on the long couch together, cuddled almost likely.

________________

9

32 words😜😜😜😜 , ahh bye.

i be seeing ppl say it don't feel like christmas eve and it don't im feeling kinda empty

i be seeing ppl say it don't feel like christmas eve and it don't im feeling kinda empty ... how yall doing tho? i hope yall doing good.

KEEP THUGGIN HO <333

idk even know what im doing to this story so im thuggin to💀, but txt me if yall wanna b friends fr .