008.

𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 | 𝗣𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗼 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵, 𝗙𝗹

the day..

____________

"I just feel as iffff.. you don't need to go to nowhere forreal. We should just hop on a planeee see the worlddd togetherrr give me yo last name & be yo girllll foreverrrr." Loh ass screamed in laying in my bed as I was on the phone.

I looked back at her mugging and she smiled at me.

"What da business is?" I said and Loh hyperactive ass was dancing in my face. She been clingy as fuck since ha ass got shot.

"So I found out that they were going to kill our females, and yo moms. So I got Willow, Shiloh, and Ginger plane tickets and booked them a cabin to where we at... with YO money. Willow texted Shiloh and told her they were going on a girls week." This broke ass nigga said to me.

Loh got started to crawl to me like Ciara did to Future in that one video. She sat in my lap then crawled to my back.

"Ight but I'm on my way up to da trap and we gon plan this shit out forreal." I talked in phone going into the bathroom with Loh on my back.

I sat her on the bathroom counter to remove my shirt and she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me into her, by the way she was holding onto me I had to carry her. She wrapped her legs around my torso and I walked to the shower to turn the water on then sat her back down on the counter.

"Fats?" I called out to her.

"Yeah?" She replied.

"You know 2 weeks from now you gotta go to school?" I mumbled placing my forehead on hers.

"Yeah but I'm thuggin fuck it." She shrugged.

"Mane whatever, but I got something to discuss wit' ya forreal ma." I told her looking her dead in her eyes and she nodded.

"So ima need fa you to invite Willow to come over and y'all get mama g and yall be in some pajamas and watch some shit on tv." I didn't even explain forreal.

"Why dude?"

"It's gone be some folks tryna kill y'all, so I think they gon planta camera here to watch y'all tonight so call willow up now and just chill so when I get up there to where I'ma be at and they show me the 'video' of y'all chilling it won't be a real video- girl I don't know why im explaining myself knowing I can't form words in the right sentence and you can't comprehend words." I huffed.

"Negro fuck you but I guess chile. I'm glad I'm having a girls week. Tired of yo punk ass." She hopped off the counter but I bet she gon do what I said. I took the rest of my clothes off then jumped in the shower.

*40 minutes later*

I was done with my shower and brushing my teeth. I put my clothes on sprayed my smell good and went downstairs seeing all them in pajamas and making cookies.

I smiled hoping this shit work and I left meeting up with Willow boyfriend.

*AN:lowkey forgot his name 💀 so we gon call him D.

"Alright so whats da plan D?" I asked lighting my blunt up.

*3 hours later.*

we finished with the plan and thought it out completely.

I called Loh and asked her if she was ready and she was.

We got on our plane first and met up with them people.

AN: i honestly don't wanna rewrite but y'all should already know what happened 💕.

_____

im sorry i haven't been here , i got covid but im alive fr . <333333 anyways somebody told me what's pushing 🅿️ mean. im thuggin tho bye .