003.

𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗵 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀 | 𝗣𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗼 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵, 𝗙𝗹

______________________

"Sometime it be hard to express all these emotions, promise you I'll never break yo heart and leave you hopeless." I sung softly sweeping the trash up from the kitchen.

I was in the house by myself, cleaning up. I was also thinking about leaving to go have a girl day. I need some friends but that dead as hell.

"My love won't change as long as you feel the same and if you feeling pain, baby I'ma take the blame cause you not supposed to feel a way, I can make you feel a way know you said I changed but I'ma show you I'm still the same." I sang getting on the counter reading the text from the family group chat.

the goated parents.

mommy<3: So guys.. are y'all together?

papa💕: Damn baby just all in somebody's business.

mommy<3: Nigga you took my phone just to type it boy boo.

my literal "♡": No we not together, we bestfriends.

yeth, strictly besties.

my literal "♡": Fasho.

mommy<3 sent a voice message: shidddddd

papa💕 sent a voice message: shidddddd

my literal "♡": Chileeeee.

i wish i was both handed cause this shit heaaa is overrateddddd.

END OF THREAD.

"Not them in my business." I mumbled to myself jumping off the counter wiping down everything and cleaning out the sink before they got back.

I then took my shower, did my hygiene and got myself together so I can look good for my day it was very much needed.

"I'ma bad bitch." I said to myself looking at me in the mirror I fixed the minor things like the wrinkles in my clothes type shit but then I finally left. I looked gooood bye im in love with myselfff.

I ended up going to a chiropractor and got my neck, back, legs, and shoulders cracked, went to the beach and listened to Jhene, went to the wax place then lastly I got my toes and eyebrows done.

When I got home I was going to do my lace, lashes and watch a movie.

When I got into my car I let out a breath of relaxation. I played Bryson Tiller as I was on my way to get me some Chic Fil A eventually getting home.

I stripped out my clothes making a hot bath for me adding those chill pills bath bombs, I sat for about 25 minutes before getting up to wash and stuff.

I listened to the Toosii that played in the back.

"Hope this don't wit you hating me." I mumbled right along with him scrolling through tiktok.

I got out wrapping myself in the towel to dry off then wrapped myself in my robe, I sat down at my beauty dresser to get ready for my lace, and makeup.

My nails was already done. My lace was Ginger, it was a bob, my lashes was on. I just felt like a bad bitch.

Drake X H.E.R. Jungle played as I did my lip liner. I took some pictures, I posted then went downstairs to make a Party Pizza causeee babbbyyy!!