009.

𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗵 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗜𝗻 𝗞𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗮.

___________________________________

"Thisss isss noiceeeeee." Mama G dragged out as we got off the plane, willow and I laughed at her.

"Ma.. come on." I pulled her slightly as she just stared at the trees. I pulled my phone out to call Mere, he answered on the third ring.

"WAKE THAT ASS UP!!" I screamed into the call then before I know it mama g hit my ass.

"Scream again if you want, I'll show you how to scream." She did the booty hole lip thing and my eyes widen.

"That's kinda gay but I know what you mean mama." I laughed at her, she flicked me off and went to go get our bags.

"Anyways, bring y'all asses thank you I mista you so muchhhh." I said in a baby voice. He mugged me through the screen I smiled at him he eventually smiled back.

"Aw, but hurry up." I hung up. It was like 9 am here, by 9:49 he came with some breakfast and drinks allat good stuff. I took in his appearance he was wearing sweats, and a wife beater.

"Untuh, Loh.. you sit in the front I need my beauty rest." She said getting in the back. He pulled up in a caddy make me call em daddy..

AN: that was very cringe of me😛.

"Ma- ok." Is all I said. Mere looked like head alot on his mind so I wanted to ease it. He had one hand driving and the other resting on the arm rest.

I placed my hand under his chin as the song freak in you by pnd played.

"Come and talk to me, oh (oh)
Quick, rush, rush, rush
Baby, just like Kimora Lee, oh
So pretty, girl, you belong in a gallery
What's your fantasy? (What's your fantasy?)
Say something you ain't never did (you ain't never did)
Like fuck and suck a real nigga."

He sung softly in my ear grabbing my face not roughly.

I leaned in and sung...

"ABOOWWWWW." I laughed at his annoyed face. I placed my hand back underneath his face and started to sing the verse.

"It ain't no peer pressure.. girl it's what you wanna do." I stroked his face. He smirked, we took parts singing the other parts.

"So what kind of mood you in?" He stopped at the red light, looking me in my eyes.

"You know what I wanna do. You see what I see." I kept eye contact smiling at him.

"Yeah.. yall are done.. where my man?" Willow ass made her ass announced as I see mama g knocked the hell out.

"Girl the fuck ever." I dragged out kinda laughing.

"Baldheaded ass." Mere mumbled as we pulled up into the hotel we was staying at.

"Who finna wake up mama?" I asked. Mere took our bags, shrugging.

"Ain't shit." I laughed.

"I'll wake her up." Willow scary ass said and soon as she did mama g punched her in her chest I laughed so hardd.

"COME ON MA!" I yelled. I had the extra key walking up and ready to go and relax. Take a shower and sleep til our appointment was due.

I just handed them the key and went up to Mere's room.

I knocked on the door and immediately ran to the bathroom to strip out my clothes and take my shower. I grabbed my skin care and washed my face with a towel wrapped around me.

I did the rest of my routine and out my clothes on before walking out to lotion myself up and yeah.. soon as I hit the bed I cuddled with Mere and he rubbed me to sleep before kissing my forehead.

"I'ma make shit right fa ya." He said before I went completely to sleep.

_________________________________

just a filler since my phone broke 😛😛.
who knows when im getting a new phone <3.
ily bye.
i think ima have mere do sum special fa my good sis Loh.