prologue #2.

𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗵 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀 | 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

𝟭𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼.

________________________

"Pack yo shit you fucking bastard." Edison spat at the 7 year old child, Shiloh.

"Yes granddaddy." Shiloh obeyed, going upstairs to go pack her things.

"Your a fucking slut, and that's all your gonna fucking be." He looked at her in disgust. At 7 years old, Shiloh was tired.. she was tired and she didn't know what she did to him but she tried to make it right, cause that's what they say in school.. always apologize and be the bigger person.

"I'm sorry, whatever I did must've really hurt you but you won't tell me anything so I can make it better. Tell me please." She basically begged crying a little bit.

"Bitch you don't know shit." He said turning his lip up at her. She wiped her tears, sniffed and tried keeping her composer so she wouldn't break down in front of him.

"You calling me out my name isn't helping either, but hey what do I know?." She retorted back. She would always get compliments on how mature, or how she form her sentences at young age.

Her granddaddy looked at her with wide eyes, grabbing his cane hitting her in the throat making they young girl gasp for air.

"Breathe hoe." The granddaddy laughed, Shiloh tried speaking but it'll come out rasp so she decided to not wear her vocal cords anymore and just sit quietly.

"Yeah bitch become sit there and shut up, dog face ass ho. Black ass slut." He screamed in Shiloh's face, she was already getting called different names at school cause of how dark she was from the lighter girls and boys.

"Wanna be the cause of peoples death? Wanna kill my daughter in-law, my son, and then my wife?" He screamed again as they drove down the road, Shiloh was blinking her tears away and she was scared.

She honestly thought this was the day he was gonna kill her and she couldn't even scream cause her voice. She took a deep breath and was mentally preparing herself for the worst just deciding to endure it. This was going on for about almost a day.. she endured the bruises, the name calling, the hits, the self esteem dropping down by each word.

That was until he pulled into this driveway.

"Get the fuck out my car dirty pussy bitch." He said opening the door, pushing her out nearly running her over. She sat there crying for 5 minutes before getting up walking up to the doorstep.