007.

𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭👁️

The doctors was doing all that they can, they thought she would die by now since a bullet almost hit her heart and a bullet is stuck in her rib cage

She was still breathing Shiloh felt as if she was gonna die anytime now. Loh was still fighting.

Mer felt his breathing slowing down as well.

The doctors performed the surgery on her but realizing something is going to go wrong but they firstly took the bullet out her rib cage which was very damn difficult.

They carefully removed a bullet near her lung making them feel relief but she started to have a seizure. They had to stable her.

Mer was now breathing fine so was Loh.

The doctor came out to provide the family with great news now they all felt relief

This whole situation left Mer into deep thought, he had few people on his list to start off with.

____________________
𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 | 𝗣𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗼 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵, 𝗙𝗹

I walked into the room where they took Loh into. I knew I had dried up tears, and red eyes. She looked peaceful kind of. She still looked beautiful.

"Hey Mer." Her voice croaked out grabbing my attention. I smiled and gave her a head nod trying not to cry all over again.

I sat down next to her, she grabbed my hand them smiles became into tears we ended crying together. I climbed into her bed we heard the door open we saw Papa K and Mama G come in with their tears.

"Not Papa K crying for lil ole meeeeee." She dragged out like she was totally fine I knew she wasn't tho.

"Girl play dead." He mumbled.

"Damn." She muttered before playing dead I was trying not to laugh cause this kinda my fault but fuckkkkk.

They talked and left giving us our I love you's and be safe's

I cleared my throat before looking at her.

"I'm sorry, mane I keep saying ima protect you but I keep putting you in danger and I hate the shit man. I'ma tell you now anyways, I'm going to Korea in a week or so and even though it's yo last year of highschool I applied for Uni of Houston fa ya girl. I seen the things you accomplish you can be what you want forreal ma I'm not finna let you stop yoself fa me. Be better than me, make it out and I'a sing fa yo li ass whenever." I told her wrapping my arm round her shoulder placing my hand on her head cause she leaned down to lay her head in my neck. I felt tears hit me.

"I know your right but it just don't feel right, ion wanna be without you at all I dont know if its cause what happened or if it's normal but I don't want to Jamere. Why are you tryna leave me? Don't leave me." She held me tighter having a panic attack.

"Am I not enough? Is it something I'm doing wrong? Is it-- I cut her off.

"Breathe and talk to me mamas. Let's count to 10 and breathe man." I said doing in and out breaths counting to ten aloud.

"Your perfect to me, everything you do is perfect for me. I'm not leaving you I'm distancing myself so your safe school would be better for you physically and mentally." I kissed her forehead.

"I-- okay fuck it man." She shut down removing her arms, meaning she's upset.

"Don't do that bullshit shiloh. You know you my girl forever." I hugged her tight enough.

_________

chapter sucked straight fish dick but chile .