001.

𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 | 𝗣𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗼 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵, 𝗙𝗹

𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿

- 𝗙𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗜𝗹𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

- 𝗙𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗜𝗹𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

"Wassam young blood?" I heard to the right of me and I saw the OG's with my pops.

"What it do?" I dapped them up including my pops.

"Ain't shit youngin, you heard from Loh?" The old weird man Mr.Winky asked me making my pops turn to look at him some type of way.

"Na, not yet." I said keeping it short. We haven't heard from Loh since she got adopted it I wasn't even mad at it but it's like damn they really took my li rida.

"Shit crazy man." He said with a smirk. I didn't like him at the fuck all. I rolled my eyes ever since he got back in town he been checking fa my li rida and ion like det it's giving he knows where she's at lifetime movie. I looked him up and down walking away.

Looking at the few messages I sent her back a few weeks, they were never read just delivered. I played SZA's I Hate U.

"I be so sick of you niggas." I mumbled the lyric playing project makeover before I heard my phone ting, I looked up at the message and saw it was from Loh.

my li rida ♡

hey bestie.

Waaittt not mamas finally texting back? I must be sleep fr.

you would not believe it bro. You know that one man that pops b having around the weird one? Yeah so his family adopted me ever since then he been licking his lips at me everytime he comes over, just all type of predator shit. I told them I was gonna call y'all but they took my phone hiding this bit real good but I found it and come pick me up... 123 stretman.

I- not me being captain save a ho😜😜, im otw tho.
read

END OF THREAD.

I jogged downstairs trying to see if he saw the man was still here if he was I was gon rock his first and ask questions later.

As I reached the last step I peeked my head out before my foot reached the floor. I seen he wasn't here my eyes rolled almost instantly.

"Ight pops, I'a be back." I said grabbing my keys, heading out the door before he can ask any questions. My phone connected to the Bluetooth automatically when I start the car and the song Give It Up- Drake played.