004.

𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 | 𝗦𝗲𝗼𝘂𝗹, 𝗞𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗮

3 weeks later

_________________________

"So y'all got da plan?" I asked them they nodded but something felt off, I ignored it but chile I'm never wrong. I just don't know what it was. We was sitting in the club waiting for them to come up.

We went from Pompano, to fucking Korea. I honestly missed my li rida I don't like these niggas mane maybe that's why ion got no friends.. chile anyways.

"Fasho boss." They said and I nodded we pulled up to the club where we told them to meet us at. We went to the back, to the exclusive part.

We looked around it was some fine ass females in here but I don't want em, we waited for almost an hour till they finally wanted to come.

"Hello, my friends." Kim Joo Young smiled with open arms, he smiled at us but I'm not going fa that shit. I mug him slightly he laughed.

"Mane, I'ma get straight to da point. Where is my weed, and my money?" One of my hot head ass workers pulled a gun I rolled my eyes slickly as his folks pulled his gun out on us which made us pull out ours on them.

Kim Joo Young sat there unbothered, and amused eyes. I would be lying if a nigga say it ain't get me hot cause bitch I flew to Korea from Florida and you... playing on my top right now... let's fight.

"I don't know what your talking about, my friend." Kim played dumb.

"Dude, give him what you owe him and ya bitch, or ya kids won't be fucking dead." Lamar hot head tail self dragged, Kim Joo Young laughed. Lamar had cocked his gun back.

Kim ass held up his hand, his minion put a tablet to the table. He looked at me and Lamar with a smirk I scrunched my face up then looked at the tablet seeing Lamar girl and Shiloh sleep on the couch while the movie Aladdin played.

"Bullshit." Lamar mumbled underneath his breath with a smirk.

"You shoot me, my people blow up yo house." Kim smirked. I looked at him dead in his eyes and raised my blick shooting him in his face.

It became a whole shoot out we lost a couple of em but we won.

We walked out the room hearing screaming and chatter.

We got to our cars and I FaceTimed Shiloh.

"What da business is?" She announced as she answered the phone

"Wassup mama, you and the rest of yo girls on yo flight to here?" I smirked into the call.

"Ma G and pops went on that boat trip?" I asked.

"Yes we are on the plane and yes we dropped them off before we got onto the plane, but you know we cannot be talking on the airplane. All these nice people sleeping." She whispered till somebody shushed her.

She whipped her head back.

"Girl you hush, mind ya business." She whispered yelled with an attitude.