OS - 5

Pallavi was very skeptical to go to the club. She was a very timid and traditional girl, but her best friend was throwing a birthday party, and she promised her that she would attend it no matter what. Pallavi had never been to a bar before, nor had she ever gotten drunk. Her friends urged her to be more wild and enjoy life, but Pallavi believed that you needn't be wild to enjoy life.

She called up her friend. "What am I supposed to wear? I have no dresses at all, only sarees." she said, grumpily. "I knew you would complain about this. Check your bag, my friend." she replied. Pallavi frowned. "My bag? Why?" 

"You ask too many questions, Pallavi Sawant. Just follow my orders." her friend replied commandingly. Sighing a little, Pallavi checked her bag. At the last zip, she saw a really pretty, but really short and tight black dress. Pallavi gasped. 

"I know!" her friend squealed. "Isn't it wonderful?!"

"No, what it is, is SHORT!" 

"Pallavi, today's my birthday. Shut up and wear it. Also, send me a picture. Buiiiiii." With that, her friend cut the call. Sighing slightly, Pallavi resorted to wearing that dress, and also wore appropriate make up and hair-do. She couldn't lie to herself, Pallavi looked quite hot in that dress. Smiling slightly, she took a picture and sent it to her crazy friend.

 Smiling slightly, she took a picture and sent it to her crazy friend

She typed out 'happy?' as the caption. 

'OMGG! You look so hot babe! xoxo <3' 

Pallavi laughed at this, and sent kissing emojis. She started her car, finding herself anticipating the evening more than ever.

*

Pallavi found herself getting more and more comfortable in her own skin as she danced and vibed with her friends. They even forced her to drink alcohol. A burning sensation trailed after the alcohol, and it seemed to fire into her renewed confidence. "Omg Pallavi that guy is totally checking you out." one of her friends whispered to her.

Usually, Pallavi would've shied away, but today she looked back at the man and winked at him, making him startle and spill the drink he was holding. Pallavi and her friends laughed loudly at this.

Three shots later, they were playing truth or dare. The bottle landed on Pallavi. "Dare." she said, bravely. "Ooohhh." her friends replied, and she laughed. They discussed for a while, then decided. "Pallavi, do you see that man over there?" they asked her, subtly pointing to the shots counter. Her gaze followed their hands to meet the most handsome guy she ever met. He was silently drinking from his cup. "Go get his number. That is your dare."

Pallavi nodded bravely, and approached him. He didn't even turn to look at her. Pallavi pretended to be sad, and often made sniffing sounds. That guy sighed heavily before roughly asking, "What's the matter?" Pallavi flinched at his tone, but continued her act. 

"My date stood me up." she said sympathetically. He considered her for a moment, then smirked. "Boys are jerks." he hummed, taking a deep sip from his glass. "You are a boy." Pallavi replied pointedly. He shook his head. "I'm a man. There's a difference."

"Men can be jerks too." Pallavi reasoned, forgetting about the dare.

"Well, I'm not. I, for one, would never stand up such a gorgeous date." he winked.

"Well, I'll drink to that." Pallavi said cheerfully. Before she could order her drink, the guy did it for her. Pallavi raised her cup. "To men." she said, smirking slightly. Raghav followed her action. "And what would be your good name?" she asked, after a moment's silence.

"Raghav Rao." 

For some weird reason, his name sent shivers up her spine. He looked very powerful and strong. "What's yours?" he asked back.

"Pallavi Sawant." They sat in silence for a while. From the corner of her eye, she could see her friends gesturing her to make a move. Sighing deeply, she asked : "The date night mood has not really left me." Raghav stared at her intently, and she blushed under his gaze.

All of a sudden, without warning, he pulled her to his lap, and kissed her furiously, biting her lower lip. When he finally left her, Pallavi was breathless and could hardly believed what had happened. "What was that?" she gasped, breathlessly.

Raghav seemed almost unbothered by the kiss. "I was doing you a favor." he shrugged. Pallavi seethed with anger, but she calmed herself down. "Just- just give me your number." she said.

"Well, you're not going to get that so easily." Raghav said, smirking. Pallavi huffed in her mind, but she never backed down from dares. Acting mostly on the alcohol, she slowly grinded against Raghav's pelvic area, since she was still in his lap. Raghav's eyes widened for a fraction of second, but he seemed to be enjoying what Pallavi was doing to him.

A minute later, she could feel something hard down there...

"And is that enough?" Pallavi asked, smirking. Raghav seemed to regain his aura. He leaned closer to Pallavi, so that he was just above her shoulder, his hot breath on the crook of her neck. 

"9." he bit her earlobe. Pallavi bit her lip to stop herself from moaning.

 "1." he slowly kissed the place he bit, and Pallavi clutched his shoulders tightly.

"7." he now kissed her right below her ear.

"8." Without warning, he bit her neck, and she audibly gasped.

And he continued saying his number this way, teasing Pallavi each time. "Did you get that?" he asked finally, slightly smiling at the condition he left Pallavi in. "No?" he asked, teasingly. "Alright, since you're a pretty lady, I'll let you have another shot at it."

Raghav took a pen from his pocket, and slowly brushed Pallavi's arm seductively with his hand. He then took her forearm, and wrote his number on it. 

"I'll be waiting for your call." he said, his voice husky and so damn sexy.

HI! So I tried something new today, how did you guys like ittt? Also, do you guys want to me to start on my original story, or write more OS's ?? 

I didn't proofread this, so forgive me for mistakes !