CHAPTER 30 [MATURE]

So guys, a few announcements before you go ahead reading this chapter. The last mature chapter I wrote became *popular*, and I got many personal texts telling me that I should write more of em. So, I have decided to change the rating of this book to mature, and write intimate scenes between Raghvi. Context for this one : It's the first time Pallavi and Raghav are doing it.

"Are you really ready for this, Pallavi?" Raghav asked breathlessly, after a minute of intense kissing.

Pallavi's hair was messed and her chest raised up and down with massive breaths. It was hard for Raghav to contain himself while seeing Pallavi like this, but he knew he should make sure she was completely comfortable before doing anything.

Pallavi put both hands around his neck and interlocked her fingers in his hair. "Trust me, I am." she said, her voice slightly teasing him. That much was enough for Raghav. He dipped to her neck, placing little kisses, while Pallavi held him closer, wrapping her legs around his waist.

After five minutes or so, when Raghav was bored of her neck, he began undoing her nightgown greedily. "You're okay right?" he confirmed once more.

Pallavi, who had her eyes closed and was enjoying the kissing, snapped her eyes open. "Oh shut up." she whispered, out of breath.

Raghav cocked his head, looking at her intensely. "You wanna be rough? I'll be rough." he said, removing her nightgown with renewed vigor. Pallavi did not worry too much about his statement, instead, she closed her eyes and let herself enjoy what her husband was going to do to her. 

Her nightgown now lay sprawled in a corner, and she was lying down in nothing but her bra and panties. She knew she should feel shy at a vulnerable position such as this, but her thoughts were clouded and electricity was running in her very veins. 

Raghav began teasing her breastline, kissing, licking and sucking at it. All of this was very new to Pallavi who couldn't help but moan at all the overwhelming sensations running through her. He now moved to her navel, running his hand around the curves of her body.

"You have no idea how long I've wait for this." Raghav said, punctuating each word with a kiss while Pallavi arched her back from all the pleasure, unknowingly giving more access to Raghav. "To fucking worship your body." he said lustily, gripping her waist and kissing her navel.

"Ahh." Pallavi moaned softly.

"Every curve, every inch of it." He said, now moving on to her bra and slowly removing it. Pallavi snapped her eyes open as she felt cool air hit her now exposed, erect nipples. Raghav smirked upon seeing her reaction. 

They shared eye contact as Raghav put his mouth over her nipple, tugging it. Pallavi softly screamed. "Told you I'd be rough." Raghav warned, as he consumed her right breast completely, slowly sucking it, while roughly squeezing the other with his hand.

Pallavi clutched his hair tightly, feeling immense pleasure coursing through her body, while moaning continuously. This turned on Raghav even more, causing him to devour even more ferociously her breasts. After about ten minutes, he switch places, sucking on her left boob while kneading the other. 

Once he was finally done with her breasts, he looked back at her. Pallavi was now a moaning mess, the pleasure overpowering her. "You're mine baby." he told her roughly, tugging her chin so she faced him. "I want to mark you mine."

Pallavi looked at him, confused. He smirked before getting on her neck, roughly biting her and leaving hickeys. "Aghh." She screamed softly, surprised by both the pain and the pleasure. Once satisfied, Raghav got crouched lower... to her burning core.

"I'm asking you one last time... There will be no going back once you say yes. Are. You. Ready?"

Pallavi nodded. Raghav wasted no time in removing her panties and throwing it away. "Look at that." he said slowly, feeling up her clit. "You're already so wet for me." Heat rushed to Pallavi's face, and she felt embarrassed. "Oh honey, there is no need to be embarrassed about cumming for your husband." he said softly. 

Pallavi nodded, closing her eyes. She however snapped them open when she felt a hot wet muscle thrusted into her hole. Gasping, her whole body shuddered when she realized Raghav had thrust his tongue inside her. "Raghav..." she whispered, unsure of what to do. "Just relax and let me make you feel good, baby." he said, soothing her. She agreed, lying back down and closing her eyes.

Soon, she realized that the feeling was euphoric. Her back arched and her eyes rolled to the back of her head as Raghav relentlessly explored every inch of her female. She felt pleasure building up, and let out a strangled moan. "I- I'm g-g-going to cum!" she said shakily, releasing. 

Raghav drank every bit of it and then kissed her, so that she could taste herself. While Raghav was was beside Pallavi, his fingers travelled down and found her hole once more. Without warning, he thrusted in three fingers, causing Pallavi to jolt up.

"Raghav, what- aah!" Raghav's mouth found her breast as he attacked it furiously, thrusting harder into her hole each time. Pallavi's body shuddered under the pleasure, but she submitted to it, moaning in a way she knew would turn on Raghav even more. Ten minutes later, she had cummed yet again, and was feeling tired, as though she had run a mile.

"I am going to take you hard and fast right here, right now." Raghav whispered into her ear. She should've said no, said that she was too tired, but her body reacted positively to it, and she found herself in fact, looking forward to fucking her husband. 

He positioned himself between Pallavi's entrance, unzipping slowly. Pallavi's eyes widened at his godly length. "Don't worry." Raghav whispered softly. "You don't need to take the full length, especially since this is your first."

Pallavi's heart skipped a beat. "But I want to." she whispered. The idea was comical, since her body was tired already, but this was something she wanted to do. "Baby are you sure, you don't have to do it for me." Raghav whispered back, caressing her cheek. "I want to do it, Raghav." she repeated, gripping his arm which was beside her head. "Okay, if you really do."

He spread her lips, and pushed his length inside inch by inch. "Tell me when you want to stop." he said.

"Don't." Pallavi whispered back. She slightly screamed whenever an extra inch was pushed into her, but yet didn't want him to stop. Once his full length was inside her, he leaned down and kissed her sweaty cheeks. "I'll give you some time to adjust." he said into her ear, and she nodded, not being able to open her mouth.

After a few seconds, she nodded once more. Raghav understood and thrusted slightly into her, which itself pained, but she didn't scream. He slowly increased his pace and pain dulled and turned into pleasure. Pallavi's toes curled and she felt as though she was on cloud nine as Raghav thrusted in mercilessly, harder each time. Blood roared in her eyes and all her thoughts were blurred. She screamed, "Faster!" though it was already too much to take.

Ten minutes later, she cummed into him, her body going slack and relaxing. He took out his dick, which pained Pallavi, but she didn't have the energy to react to it. She was completely drained. Raghav slowly kissed her forehead, and wiped all the sweat away. 

She heard Raghav whisper 'Love you', but she was already falling asleep.

OOF, wasn't that one hot chapter??!! I needed to take my friend's help writing this 😬👀