OS -7 [MATURE]

This takes place before Raghvi are married. They hate each other but often have sex.

I sigh exasperatedly. "What is your problem, Raghav?" I'm no longer screaming at him, no longer throwing accusations at his face. I'm as resignated as I could possibly get. Fifteen minutes of intense fighting can really do that to a person.

Raghav doesn't seemed surprised by the change in my demeanor. Instead, he holds my gaze with a shrewd, calculating look. "Oh if only you know even a fraction of my problems, Pallavi." Raghav stated dreamily, his mind elsewhere. 

And suddenly I understood what was going to happen. What he was getting at. As he got up from his table and made his way to me, the all too familiar look in his eyes confirmed my suspicion. Still with that smoldering eye contact, Raghav lifted my sundress off my head in one go, and I was standing in front of him with nothing but my matching bra and panties.

He checked me out, his delicious mouth smirking a little. "You were expecting me to fuck you today, weren't you?" he asked. "And so what if I was?" I asked back, but Raghav was too distracted by my body. He bent his head and started sucking on the sweet spot just above my breasts, and I had to bite my lip to stop from moaning his name. 

My hands were lost in his hair as he continued eating at my breasts, holding my petite waist with both his muscular arms and tugging me closer and closer until we were practically one. He backed me to a wall and turned me around so that I was facing the wall. He placed both my hands above my head and held it with his own as he placed wet kisses all over my back. 

This position was very vulnerable for me, and I was aware of everything from the scratches of his beard on my back to his erection vaguely pressing into my lower back as he edged closer and closer. I could feel him unclasping my bra with his very teeth as he spun me around to taste my newly freed boobs.

And boy did he taste him. He tasted them like he owned them.

One of my boob was entirely consumed by his greedy mouth while the other was squished and squeezed and kneaded by his skilled hands. I didn't even bother to hide my moans as I wrapped both my legs around his waist and my hands around his neck. 

Taking advantage of the fact that I was clinging on to him, he walked to his desk while his mouth was still on my breast. He roughly placed me on his table and began stripping off his clothes. When every piece of his clothing was finally on the floor, all I could think of was how much he had to hide under those clothes. 

He clutched both my thighs and pushed them apart, while simultaneously pulling me to the edge of his desk so that he could enter me. He pushed my panty to one side so my clit was visible and smirked upon seeing how much he could do to me with just his hands and mouth. 

And then he did something I never expected him to do.

He held my gaze as he pushed himself into me inch by inch, and continued doing so as he thrusted slowly but deeply each time. We never held eye contact as we fucked. It was our way of somehow hiding this ugly truth between us, of deriving pleasure and then acting like it never happened.

But while I stared at him fucking me, it all became way too real. The fact that it is not possible for two people to have so much angst, so much chemistry between them and deny it all and fight like cats and dogs. The fact that a physical relationship would validate our feelings even more. The fact that our constant proximity affects our heart more than it affects our body.

It was all becoming way too much to process, and I was glad when Raghav squeezed my thigh and pulled me closer. I wrapped by hands around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder. He started thrusting into me more quickly, and I was pulled into the comfort and familiarity of our usual fucks as my breasts bounced up and down against his hard chest. Raghav now grabbed my ass for support as he increased the pace even more, and I screamed out his name continuously, calling out to god and digging my nails in his shoulder for support.