Friends With Benefits? (Part 3)

Shai POV

Theo's coming today..... I'm extremely nervous.

I check my phone, seeing at least 20 missed calls and texts from Theo, I decide not to check them, there's no point if he's coming over soon.

My phone keeps going off, all messages from him.

Shai?

Why aren't you answering?

I'm on my way, love.

I sigh, he is just lovable, I don't want to ignore him, but I know that I have to.

I turn the sound off on my phone and wait, I just hope that Theo doesn't get upset, I mean I know his mother has been bugging him about having kids for quite some time now, but I'm not sure how he feels about it.

>>

I'm in the bathroom when I hear the knock on the door, great.

Morning sickness is just a blessing, isn't it?

I continue to throw up, and I hear his loud footsteps, "Shai? Baby, where are you?"

I let out a soft groan and I hear him rush inside the bathroom, "Shai..... Oh gosh, what's wrong, love?"

When I finally finish I stand up and look him in the eyes, "Theo, do you remember our night? Before you left?"

He nods and smirks slightly, "Of course, love. What about it?"

"Do you think that, oh I don't know, maybe you forgot something?" I ask with a stern look.

His eyebrows furrow, he looks deep in thought before his eyes widen in realization, and he freezes.

He looks into my eyes and in one swift motion, his entire expression changes and he smiles wide, picking me up and he begins to laugh, and soon enough I find myself doing the same.

"I'm going to be a father!" He exclaims.

I smile wide, "And I'm going to be a mother."

He holds me in front of his face, "I love you, Shailene Diann Woodley! I love you so much!"

I grin, "I love you too, Theodore Peter James Kinnaird Taptikilis, God I love you so much!"

He tries to press his lips to mine, but I pull back, "I just threw up, Theo, trust me, you don't want to kiss me."

He smirks, "I don't mind," he whispers before pressing his lips to mine.

And soon enough, all the worries of the past week are gone in seconds, as my lips move against his lips.

I love this man, and now I know....

He loves me too.

>>

Thanks to LauraPriorLynch for help with this chapter😁😁😊😊