Forever and Ever, Kid

Theo POV
(Switching it up a bit😏)

I see Shailene across the room, she's like the ray of light in my sea of darkness.

We're all at the Allegiant Part 2 wrap party, also my last day here in Chicago for a while. Once I leave here I have a flight in the morning and I'm back in England for filming again.

I glance at her, her beauty is absolutely breathtaking, she's wearing a little black dress that ends around the middle of her thigh.

I see her wave at me and I smile back politely.

I don't have the heart to say goodbye to her, she's my best friend, after all. And I won't be seeing her for a very, very long time after tonight.

I walk to the bar and the bartender looks to me, "You look a little rough, mate. Straight vodka?" Australian accent. Definitely Australian.

I nod and he pours me a single shot, "I want the whole bottle," I say and he gives me a look, "Yes, I'm in a rough state of mind."

He hesitantly hands me the bottle and everything starts to blur together.

>>

3 bottles, or was it 4 bottles? Oh, whatever.

4 or so bottles later and I find myself dancing on the table with Keiynan and Miles, two of my former cast mates.

"Theo!" I hear a small voice yell. "Theodore!" I hear again, I look down and see Shai, I smile wide and jump down.

"Yeah, baby?" I slur, I can't even remember how much I had to drink.

She grips my arm and pulls me to the side, "You are very drunk, my friend," she says in a serious tone. Why's she being serious? She should be having fun!

I chuckle and pull her into a hug, "Hi, Shai," I whisper in her ear.

She instantly pushes me away, "Theo, what's going on? You're never this drunk....."

I think about it, what was it I have to do tomorrow? Leaving? Oh, yes! I fly out tomorrow. "I leave tomorrow," I say and kiss her neck.

"Y-You what?" She asks, pushing me away.

"I fly out tomorrow to England, I have filming, love," I say.

She takes my face in my hands, "Theo....." She whispers, tears begging to fall down her face. I instantly feel bad and wipe away her tears away. "You didn't tell me that......"

I look to her and tilt my head, "Didn't tell you what?" I ask, forgetting what we were just talking about.

She begins to cry and I wrap my arms around her, "What's wrong, love?"

"Theo...." She says holding onto me tight.

I hold her and decide to bring us somewhere more private, my ungodly drunkness beginning to wear off. I hail a taxi and bring her to my place.

>>

Once we get inside, I guess I was wrong about my drunk side going away and I begin kissing Shai, everywhere I can reach. Her neck, her cheek, her lips....

She doesn't fight me and things begin to get heated.

>>

I wake up naked beside Shailene. I begin to panic, what if I didn't use protec-aghhhhh!

A gigantic headache cuts off all further thoughts and I let out a deep groan.

Shai immediately sits up, "T-Theo?" She asks half in disbelief and half in concern.

I glance at the clock and curse to myself, I definitely missed my flight.

Shai jumps up, not realizing that she's still naked and runs to the bathroom, coming back with two pills for me and a small glass of water. She sits in my lap and hands me the pills and water and I gulp them down.

She rubs my back, "I'm sorry, Theo," she whispers.

I smile gratefully at her, "It's alright, Shai."

She nods and then covers her mouth before rushing to the bathroom nod throwing up. I rush to her side, despite my own headache and hold her hair back, "Shai, you didn't even have that much to drink," I mumble softly.

She stops throwing up and her eyes widen, "Theo......"

I give her a confused look, "Yes?"

She holds my wrist, "Last night..... W-We did stuff...... Oh my god, Theo!" She pulls herself to my chest and lets out a sob, meanwhile my entire world has hope. Shai is having my child, or could be having my child. I have an excuse not to leave, even though I already missed my flight.

I hold her tight, "Shhhh, it's going to be alright, Shai. I'm here, it's going to be alright," I whisper into her neck, she's still naked, and so am I, but it hasn't really affected me yet.

She holds me tight, "Y-You were supposed to leave today! Theo! You probably missed your flight! Oh god! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" She keeps crying and I hold her tighter.

"Shailene, nothing's going to keep me from staying here with you, okay? They can cast someone else for the role, but you?" I pause and pull away from her so she looks me in the eyes, "You only come once in a lifetime, Shailene Woodley."

She smiles and leans into press a kiss to my lips, "Thank you, Theo," she grins.

I smile, "I love you, Shai. And I promise that I'll never leave you. Forever and ever kid, until you're sick and tired of seeing me."

She grins, "I love you too," she kisses my cheek, "don't worry about me ever being sick of seeing you, Theo. and don't call me kid! I'm only seven years younger than you!"

I chuckle and press my lips to her forehead, "Whatever, kid."