1. DIL KISI SE

Hey guys...

I know ke RaIna pe bahot waqt baad kuch likh rahi hu but here you go...

I know, ye male voice me gaya hua hai but is song se mujhe asa laga ke jaise isme aur meri story me kuch to similarities hai to yeah...

.............................................................

It's been 4 years now after Rajveer's disappearance. According to everyone, there's no hope now to find Rajveer alive. Even Naina's hopes are also dying down, slowly - slowly.

Everyone were busy in there lives. Abhimanyu is married to his ex cadet and protege Akriti. Gunny is married to his ex cadet and protege Vidya. Ali and Pooja are also married and are expecting soon.

Yudi has also found someone and is engaged with her. Her name is Aakansha and she's a military doctor. Hooda is still the same but he has also started to like someone so, he never flirted with her as she's a very simple Kashmiri girl. Her name is Aanya and she's not from the army background.

Aalekh is engaged to a girl named Muskan. She's also a military doctor who often treated Aalekh in those missions in which he got injured.

Because of this frequent meets, Muskan had a soft spot for Aalekh so, she proposed him but Aalekh's trust was once betrayed by Neelu so, he wasn't able to accept his feelings for her.

Naina saw this and she pursued Aalekh to say yes to Muskan's proposal so, now they are engaged. As for Naina, she's still not able to get over Rajveer so, she feels lonely at some point.

Aalekh and Naina are posted in Kashmir right now. Naina is leading a mission there, with Aalekh and her team. There were some militants who were creating havoc in the valley.

Aalekh and Naina were acting as a family and were staying there with this cover. Naina was able to enter inside the group via the honey trap planned by her.

But now, the main problem is, she was being forced to get married to that guy. She was trying to avoid this Nikah from last 1 week but now she was afraid to blow her and her teammates covers by herself only so, she agreed for the Nikah.

When her superior and Aalekh came to know about this. They decided to talk to her. Her superior called her in his cabin where Aalekh and one more army personnel were already there.

Naina entered inside her senior's cabin and saluted him.

Maj. Sameer - What's the progress report Captain Singh?

Naina - Sir, Main bas unke thikano tak pohochne hi wali hu, bas ye Nikah ek baar ho jay to...

Aalekh couldn't control himself anymore. He said....

Aalekh - Tu pagal ho gai hai kya? Iske alava bhi bahot sare raste hai, tujhe shaadi karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai.

Maj. Rajeev - Behave yourself Captain Aalekh.... Unhe bolne dijiye.

Naina (Looking at Aalekh) - Janti hu, bewkoofi hai but.... Ye farz hai Captain Aalekh.... Nibhana to padega hi.

Maj. Sameer - Kya koi aur rasta nahi hai Captain???

Naina - Sir, koi aur rasta hota to main vo kabka bata chuki hoti aur ab tak to uspe kaam bhi shuru ho gya hota.

Maj. Rajeev - Agar aap ye nahi karna chahti hai Captain to....

Naina - No sir, main ek sipahi hu aur ye meri duty hai. Main apne farz se muh nahi mod sakti. Mujhe ye karna hi hoga, main apne mentor ko disappoint nahi kar sakti hu sir.

Maj. Sameer (With a heavy heart) - Okey.... Go ahead.

Naina - Yes, sir..... Aur sir mujhe kuch permissions bhi chahiye hogi to aap please highcommand se baat kar lijiyega.