3. BABA...!!!

Hey guys...

Enjoy this last part...
.............................................................

It's been two months to Rajveer's and Naveen's comeback. Everyone were very much happy but the surprising thing is, Hooda, Yudi, Pooja and Ali still don't know anything about it as they were working together on a convert mission.

Their mission was over and they are on their way to Nainital. Rajveer and Naina had already confessed their love but they haven't talked about it to eachother.

Shalini was also going to come at thair place and Naveen was eagerly waiting for her. She knew about them being alive. He was a flirt in his academy days and when he was posted in KMA but he never tried to flirt with Shalini because his heart knew that Shalini is not a one time thing but he also knew that she was married at that time so, he didn't say anything to her about his true feelings.

On the other hand, Shalini always felt safe and being taken care of in Naveen's company. They used to spend their time together and would talk about just anything and everything. After the news of Naveen's death, she realised that she had started to love him a long time back.

It was lunch time and the remaining gang was already at home but they still haven't met with Rajveer and Naveen. They still didn't know about Rajveer and Naveen being alive.

They all came to know that Abhimanyu got arrested for betraying his country and countrymen... That he was the main reason after Naveen's and Rajveer's problems. They were sitting together in the drawing room and were discussing about this topic. Rajveer and Naveen were listening their conversation. Hooda said...

Hooda (To Naina) - Yaar Phoolan, ye Jaat na sahi hi hota hai. Maine tujhse kaha tha na ke us chalti firti musibat se dur rahio aur na hi use shaadi ke liye ha kahio...?! Dekh... Ab kya kaand kiya hai is Jabrele ne...!!!

Pooja (Taking Ishaani from Naina) - Oye Naina, mera bhi same SMS tha. Acha hua tune uski friend request accept nahi ki.

Ali (While playing with Ishaan) - Humne to kabhi socha bhi nahi tha ke vo ek gaddar niklege. Humara matlab hai... Jealousy me aake planning karna aur apne watan ke sath gaddari... Humare hisaab se in dono me zameen - aasmaan ka fark aa jaata hai...!!!

Yudi (Taking Ishaan from Ali) - Chhodo na guys... The best part is ke humari Naina bach gayi, varna agar Maa - Baba ki baat vo maan leti to kya hota...???!!! Mujhe to ye sochke hi dar lag raha hai.

At that time, Rajveer and Naveen came there and said together...

Rajveer/Naveen (In matter of a fact tone) - Vo hum hone nahi dete...!!!

The remaining four friends were in a sweet shock. They weren't able to belive that Naina's brother and most importantly, their Rajveer Sir is alive and is in front of them. They stood their open mouthed. Aalekh and Naveen took Ishaan and Ishaani in their arms, respectively. Pooja said...

Pooja (To Hooda) - Oye Missed Call... Kahi main sapna to nahi dekh rahi na...???!!!

Hooda (To Pooja) - Haa Panjaban... Is Jaat ko bhi yahi lagta hai...!!!

Yudi (To his friends) - Are we really seeing our Rajveer Sir...???!!!

Ali (To Yudi) - Humara bhi yahi sawaal hai...!!!

Naveen just laughed, listening this from them. He said...

Naveen (Smilingly) - Haa, tum logo ke Rajveer Sir hi hai ye aur main Naina ka vahi Naveen Bhaiyya hu ke jiske liye usne academy join ki thi...!!!

When he finished his sentence, the remaining four rushed to hug their Rajveer Sir with happy tears in their eyes. They were hugging him as if it is for the last time and he's gonna disappear after that. Rajveer put his hands on each of their heads turn by turn affectionately, while shading happy tears himself. He said...

Rajveer (Smiling broadly with tears) - Maine tum sabko bahot miss kiya. (Looking at them) Mere Cadets ab Captains ban chuke hai aur mere liye isse zyada garv ki baat aur koi ho hi nahi sakti.

Yudi (Realising something) - Wait a minute, Sir... Iska matlab... (Looking at Naveen) Ye sab aapko Naveen Sir ne bataya... Major Abhimanyu ke in sabme involvement ke baare me???

Rajveer just nodded his head smilingly but Naveen made a face. He said...

Naveen (Making a face) - Ye kya Naveen Sir laga rakha hai?... Main sirf Naina ka hi bada bhai nahi hu, tum sab ka bhi bada bhai hi hu, samjhe?... Veeru ko chahe Sir hi bulao but mujhe ab se Bhaiyya hi bulana...!!!

Everyone just smiled to listen this. At that time, Nikhil came there and he said...

Nikhil - Chalo bacho, khane ka time ho gya hai. Jaldi aa jao varna meri jo Home Minister hai na vo gussa ho jayegi...!!!

Everyone giggled listening this. Rajveer said...

Rajveer (Smilingly) - Ji Baba... aap chaliye, hum bas aate hai.

Nikhil just nodded his head and went back inside the kitchen to help his wife. They all got up to go to the dining hall and at that time, something weird but overwhelming happened to Rajveer. Ishaani called Rajveer...

Ishaani (Showing her open arms at Rajveer) - Ba... Ba... Ba... Ba... Baba!!!

Ishaani wanted to be held by Rajveer so, she did that. Rajveer turned around very fast and went near her. He took her in his arms and started to shower her with kisses. She again called him...

Ishaani (Giggling a little) - Baba...!!!

And Rajveer had happy tears in his eyes. He felt complete after this. On the other hand, Ishaan called for his Mumma...

Ishaan (Trying to reach to his Mumma) - Mumma... Mumma...!!!

He was practically bouncing in Aalekh's arms. Aalekh got annoyed and said...

Aalekh (Giving Ishaan to Naina) - Le sambhal ise, bahot kud raha hai tere pass aane ko.

Naina laughed seeing those expressions on his face and took her son in her arms. Ishaan just hugged her mother tightly and hid his face in the crook of her neck. Naveen said...

Naveen (Annoyingly) - Yaar, ye mujhe Mama kab bulayege...???!!!

And everyone again started to laugh and seeing them, the kids also started to giggle without even understanding anything. Rajveer was on cloud nine that out of all people, Ishaani addressed him as her father. Hooda said...

Hooda (Mischievously to Rajveer and Naina) - Ab to shaadi kar lo dono yaar... Ab to bacho ne bhi aap dono ko Maa aur Baba bulana shuru kar diya hai...!!!

Listening this, Rajveer smiled sheepishly and Naina blushed very much to even react on it. They both looked at eachother and just smiled but this time also, didn't say anything. After all this lost time, Rajveer couldn't contain his feelings anymore and wanted to word it out so, he said...

Rajveer (To Naina) - Vaise Hooda ne sahi kaha Naina, waqt to bahot ho gya hai.

Rajveer kissed Ishaani's forehead and put a hand on Ishaan's head affectionately. He said...

Rajveer (With a satisfactory smile to Naina) - Humari to already ek bahot hi pyaari family ban chuki hai, Naina...!!!

Naina just smiled shyly but Naveen was the most happiest among them as his Veeru was finally thinking about his happiness. He said...

Naveen (Mischievously) - Tu mere hi samne meri hi behen ko shaadi ke liye puchh raha hai saale...!!! Maine agar permission nahi di to kya karega tu?

Rajveer (Standing beside Naina and putting a hand around her shoulder) - Teri permission mangi kisne hai... Mujhe to Aalekh ki permission chahiye, tu baju hat.

Naveen was speechless and couldn't say anything... Everyone started to laugh at Naveen's expressions and slowly went towards the dining hall. Naveen also followed them smiling while nodding his head in negative.
.............................................................

Here's the last part guys...

How was it???

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Bye - bye for now dear readers...❤️❤️❤️