THIS IS CALLED KIDNAPPING...!!!

Hey guys...

So, I'm here with a new idea...😜
.............................................................

It's after Rajveer's punishment of Solitary Confinement. He suddenly realised that he has started to love his Cadet Naina Ah Singh and after what he heard from Shalini, he was more determined to tell Naina everything about his feelings.

And he did something when Naina came to meet him after few days when he has already declared that he's gonna get engaged to Dr. Ritu Mishra. It was really very frustrating for him as he was suffocating from the inside because of his bottled up emotions so, he just kissed her out of frustration but she was shocked to see him behave with her like this.

She just immediately ran away from there after he said that it was a mistake but she misunderstood him. She thought that, according to him, their kiss was a mistake. Because of that, she started to avoid him. He tried everything just to talk to her just for mere five minutes but of no use.

Aalekh being the most intelligent and mature one among them, understood one thing that something is not right with his bestfriend cum sister and his Captain Sir so, he started to observe them because he knew that his sister won't say anything to him being the stubborn one and he couldn't be able to ask anything from his Captain Sir for obvious reasons.

After some observations, he understood clearly that Rajveer wants to talk to Naina and she was trying to avoid him like he's some kind of a virus so, he decided to help him.

It was half past seven in the evening and almost their dinner time. Rajveer was sitting with Shalini in the mess and was waiting for Naina's arrival. Ritu was also sitting with them.

After a while, all entered inside the mess except Naina so, he got disappointed. He wanted to ask about her but couldn't... Given the situation. It was a blessing in disguise for him when Shalini asked the group about Naina's whereabouts. She asked...

Shalini (To Aalekh) - Are Aalekh, ye Naina kaha hai? Aaj vo dinner ke liye nahi aa rahi hai kya? Apna khana miss karna is not healthy, Cadet...!!!

That's when Naina hurriedly entered inside the mess and straightaway stood near Aalekh. She asked...

Naina (Annoyingly) - Kya hai? Itna kya urgent tha ke jo tu 5 minutes bhi nahi ruk paya? Meri vo book khatam ho jaati aaj yaar, pata hai kitni interesting story thi...???!!!

Aalekh (In his usual way) - Ae yedi, tereko khaneka nai tha kya? Kitaaben to tu baad me bhi padh sakti hai na. Chal beth, apun tera khana lekar aata hai.

She nodded her head and sat down beside Hooda and he went towards the counter to take some dinner for her. Hooda asked...

Hooda (In his usual flirty tone) - Oye kya baat hai, Kudiye? Aaj to tu khud is Jaat ke baaju me aakar bethi hai...!!!

Rajveer was getting jealous of Hooda second by second. He was getting angrier. He wanted to just take her away from there with him. Naina said...

Naina (Irritatingly) - Tujhe apna huliya bigadvana ho na, to hi muh kholiyo tu, Hooda. Mera mood aur dimaag dono kharab ho rakhe hai is waqt...!!!

Hooda (With a little fear) - Oye thand rakh, Phoolan. Ye Jaat to bas aise hi puch raha tha. Tu gussa bada jaldi ho jaati hai. Pata nahi bichare Captain Sir tujhe kaise jhelte hoge, jab tu gussa hoti hogi to...!!!

Naina (A little angrily) - Hooda tu...

Ali (In a brotherly tone towards Naina) - Aap kyu unhe pareshaan kar rahe hai, Hooda Bhai? Aap jante hai na ke vo chidh jati hai, unhe gussa aa jata hai? To kyu unhe uksa rahe hai aap?