1. A VAMPIRE & HIS GIRL

Hey guys...

Enjoy this FS...😊😊😊
......................................................................

It's been over 100 years and he's still wandering in this meaningless world without her. He had been separated from her by this world only. After loosing her, he has stopped showing any kind of emotions. He didn't even wanted to be alive but when he wanted to die after hearing about her death, John, who is his sire and best friend now, saved him and made him into who he is now.

He was tired of living... tired of living alone, without her by his side. He was again ready to completely eradicate himself but before he could do something, he saw a girl who was on the floor and who's unconscious. Out of instinct, he immediately went near her because it was the woods. Plus, she was in an Army Field Uniform.

Because of her hair, he wasn't able to see her face so, he started to remove her hair strands from her face and when he did that, he was shocked to find the love of his life again, in front of him after over 100 years. He was in a shock, he was surprised, he was completely in tears. He couldn't understand that what to do with his unexpected happy emotions.

He hurriedly took her in his hands and brought her back to his Villa. John was already there and he was shocked to see him entering inside with a human in his hands. Ever since, he became the Vampire, he lost all the control with the Human World as he didn't wanted to hurt anybody because of his bloodlust and now, he's here with an unconscious human girl in his arms. John couldn't help but ask him about her.

John (In a confusion) - Raj, ye sab kya hai? Ye tum kise utha laye ho?

Rajveer (Putting her on the sofa) - Vo sab baad me, pehle doctor ko bula. She's bleeding. Shayad ise goli lagi hai.

John (Astonishingly) - Vo to thik hai, par ye hai kon, Bhai...???!!!

Rajveer (Frustratedly) - Yaar tu sawaal baad me karega, John...???!!! Doctor ko bula jaldi. She's not a vampire but a human. She can die of excessive bleeding, You Idiot...!!!

John (Immediately) -  Yeah... Sorry... On it...!!!

He called someone and told him to come fast. He asked after hanging up the call...

John (Putting a hand over his shoulder) - Yaar ab to bata ke ye hai kon?

Rajveer (Looking at the girl) - Ye meri Naina hai...!!!

John (Astonishingly) - Jiske liye tu marna chahta tha...???!!!

Rajveer just nodded his head sadly but he was still looking at the girl. John asked...

John (Confusingly) - Par vo to mar chuki thi na aur us baat ko bhi 100 saal se upar ho chuke hai...!!!

Rajveer (Sadly) - Vo apne kisi mission ke dauran mari thi but uski kismat to dekho...!!! Agla janam lekar bhi, Naina ne Army hi join ki...!!!

That's when another vampire came there who was a doctor before he turned. Rajveer saw him so, he said...

Rajveer (Almost pleading) - Kartik, please ise kisi tarah bacha le yaar.

Kartikey (Nodding his head) - Main dekhta hu, don't worry.

He started to examine her and found out that she's been shot and also, she's been bitten by a Vampire. He hurriedly treated her and told everything to Rajveer and John. John said...

John (In a surprised tone) - Ye to possible hi nahi hai. Humari Clan to sadiyon se secretive rahi hai. Koi bhi aisa kyu karega? Aur upar se ye to ek Fauji hai, hum atleast Faujiyon aur Policewalo ko hath nahi lagate, unse duri hi banakar rakhte hai kyuki unhe agar kuch hua to vo hum tak kisi na kisi tarah pohoch hi jayege. Kisne kiya hoga ye?