4. A VAMPIRE & HIS GIRL

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
......................................................................

The same old scene was going on in her mind, even in her sleeping state. She was having a nightmare about that same situation after a hundred years or more.

The same old scenario, in which, she was looking at him, going away in the jeep and suddenly, there was a blast and she saw the jeep falling down from the bridge with him. The jeep was on fire and there was no sign of him. She was screaming his name in so much pain that her pain was flowing from her eyes in the form of tears.

After that nightmare, she woke up with a jerk and started to look around. She wanted to make sure that everything was okay around her. She again looked around and found that little boy, Nikhil, sleeping soundly beside her while holding her uniform tightly.

She smiled at him. She got out of his hold slowly but carefully and got down from the bed. She hurriedly exited the room to find him, Her Rajveer Sir. When she exited the room, she saw those trio sitting together and talking to each other but being the vampires, they could sense someone around them. When they turned around, they saw Naina standing there and was looking at Rajveer intently. They got up from their places and Rajveer went near her. He was about to say something but before that, she hugged him tightly. She asked...

Naina (With tears) - Aap kaha the, Rajveer Sir? Aap vapas kyu nahi aaye mere pass? Aapne hamesha mera sath dene ka waada kiya tha na? Aap apna waada kaise tod sakte hai, Rajveer Sir? Aapko pata hai ke mere liye ek ek din kaatna kitna mushkil ho gya tha? Main to apni jaan hi de dena chahti thi...!!! Aap aisa kaise kar sakte hai mere sath? Boliye...!!!

He just smiled widely and hugged her back, when she was showing her baby anger to him. He broke the hug and cupped her face. He said...

Rajveer (With a broad smile) - Main tumhe bata nahi sakta ke main kitna khush hu, Naina...!!! Tumhe main yaad hu, vo bhi ek sadi beet jaane ke baad bhi, to ye mere liye bahot zyada badi baat hai...!!!

Suddenly, she realized that indeed, it's been a century and he's standing in front of her like before. She stepped back a little and asked...

Naina (In a scared tone) - What... What are you? You're over... A hundred years... How???!!! Are you a...

Rajveer (With sadness) - Kya Naina? Main kya hu? Bolo...!!!

Naina (With tears) - You're one of those things...!!! You are also a Vampire...!!!

Rajveer (With sadness) - Tum bilkul sahi keh rahi ho, Naina. Main ek Vampire hi hu.

Naina (Nodding her head frantically) - No... No... No...!!! Aisa nahi ho sakta. Aap kisi bekasoor ki jaan nahi le sakte hai. Main ye maan hi nahi sakti... (Holding his shirt's collars) Please, keh dijiye ke aapne kisi bekasoor ki jaan nahi li hai, apni is blood lust ke chakkar me. Please, kuch to boliye...!!! Aap mujhe dara rahe hai, Sir...!!! Aap kuch bol kyu nahi rahe?

Rajveer (Cupping her face) - Naina, please calm down. I swear on you, Naina... Maine aaj tak kabhi bhi, kisi bhi bekasoor ko nahi maara hai. Tab bhi nahi, jab main ek vampire bana tha aur na hi meri Clan aisi hai.

Naina (Confusingly) - Your Clan...!!! (Looking at Kartikey and John) To kya ye dono bhi...???

Rajveer (Nodding his head) - John is my Clan Leader and Kartikey is one of the members like me and a great doctor.

Kartik (Trying to look calm) - Naina... How's your wound? Tumhe bahot zyada bleeding hui thi.

Naina (Not looking at him) - It's healed.

Rajveer/Kartik/John (In a shock) - WHAT...???!!!

Rajveer (Astonishingly) - How is that possible...???!!!

Kartik (Astonishingly) - Tumhe yaha aaye abhi sirf do din aur ek raat hi hue hai...!!!

John (Casually) - That's not humanly, you know...!!!

Listening to him say that, Rajveer, Naina and Kartik practically glared at him. He smiled sheepishly and said...

John (Looking around) - What? I was just making a point.

Listening to that, Rajveer and Kartik looked at Naina. She said...

Naina (Rolling her eyes at them) - Okay... Don't need to go all Sherlock Holmes on me...!!! Mujhpe jo experiment kiya gya tha, yu samjh lo ke ye usi experiment ka ek gift hai. Main ek aam insaan se zyada tezi se kisi bhi wound se ya bimari se recover kar sakti hu.

John (Casually thinking out loud) - Yaani... Tumhe itni aasani se maara nahi jaa sakta.

Rajveer (While warning him) - Johny Stone...!!!

Naina (Realizing something) - You're right, John...!!! Mujhe itni aasani se maara nahi jaa sakta. Par aisa kyu hai? Main us din yaha kya kar rahi thi? Apne sathiyon ke sath base pe kyu nahi thi main? Kya hua tha us din? Mujhe kuch yaad kyu nahi hai us baare me? Aur itna hi nahi, honestly, mujhe apne experiment ke dauran kya hua, vo tak thik se yaad nahi hai. To kya mera consent tha isme ya hume jo bola gya, humne vo bas maan hi liya and that's it...???!!! Kuch samjh nahi aa raha mujhe. Meri ye gutthi to suljhne ke bajay, aur zyada hi ulajhti jaa rahi hai...!!!

Rajveer (Side hugging her) - Tum pareshaan mat ho, Naina. Hum is baat ke pichhe aakhir issue kya hai story kya hai?, ye dhundh lege, I promise you that, Naina. Please, calm down. Acha, mujhe ye batao ke jis din tum mujhe yaha mili, us din tum kya kar rahi thi? Kuch yaad hai?

Naina (While trying to remember) - Mujhe bas itna yaad hai ke mujhe apne superior se milne ko kaha gya tha. Mere ek colleague ne kaha tha ke is experiment ke baare me, vo mujhse kuch share karna chahta hai. Main base ke main gate pe hi thi aur checkpoint ke pas jo Officers khade hue the, unse baat kar rahi thi. Magar uske baad mujhe kuch bhi yaad nahi hai, Rajveer Sir. Kuch to aisa hua hai ke jise main point out nahi kar pa rahi hu. Kuch samjh nahi aa raha hai.

He just hugged her to lower her distress, to calm her and it actually worked. Much... Much immediately than expected. He could completely feel her emotions and that's why, he was confused about her being calm just in a second.
......................................................................
Here's the next part guys...

Mujhe nahi pata ke ye aur kitna lamba hoga because I'm confused about the fact that how should I end this story? So, jab tak de sakti hu, de rahi hu...🤷‍♀️

Jab isme 40 votes ho jayege, to main next part de dugi varna you'll have to wait for the next part, guys...🤷‍♀️

How was it???🤔🤔🤔

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment for my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤