3. A VAMPIRE & HIS GIRL

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...
......................................................................

The trio were in his car and she wad nursing the kid. He was very much scared so, he didn't leave her even for a second because for him, she was the only familiar face. He looked at them and smiled after seeing her, taking care of that kid. He asked...

Rajveer (Confusingly) - Naina, aisa in bacho me kya hai ke tum inke baare me ye bol rahi thi ke ye humare desh ka bhavishya hai. I mean, ye to main bhi samajhta hu ke bache kisi bhi desh ka future hote hai but is sitution me...??? Samajh ni aaya...!!!

Naina (Caressing the kid's hair) - Jab humne in bacho ko rescue kiya tha, to humne inke kuch tests karaye the ke kahi ye bhi infect nahi ho gaye Vampire Blood se? But jab un tests ke results aaye to hum sab shocked reh gaye.

Rajveer (Eagerly) - Aisa kya pata chala un tests se, Naina?

Naina (Looking at him) - Yahi ke... Somehow ye bache expose to hue the Vampire Blood se but... Inke khoon me kuch hai, jo inhe Vampirism se protect karta hai. Aur maine isiliye kaha tha ke ye bache humare desh ka bhavishya hai... (Angrily) Aur ab humare desh ka bhavishya unke haathon me hai.

He closed his eyes after hearing her last line. He was also shocked that he could be cured from the Vampirism. One side, he was very much happy to know that and on the other side, he was sad that he's her arch enemy. They reached John's farm house and she hurriedly got down from his car with kid in her arms.

They both hurriedly entered inside the house and she put down the boy on the sofa. She turned towards Kartikey and said...

Naina (Sternly) - Ghoorna bandh karo aur check karo ise...!!!

He hurriedly went near the kid and smelled something weird on him but he continued his work anyway and after checking him, he asked...

Kartikey (Worriedly) - Kya isne kuch shocking ya daravna dekha hai?

Rajveer (Worriedly) - Hume ye Naina ke basecamp se mila... (Looking at John) Vaha Vampires ka hamla hua tha to isne vaha vo ladayi bhi dekhi hogi aur unhe marte hue bhi dekha hoga. Plus, iski umra ke jo aur bache the, vo unhe bhi utha le gaye hai.

John (In a casual tone) - Are you kidding me? Vampires? Really?!!!

In a matter of seconds, Naina was in front of him with her gun aiming at his head. She asked...

Naina (Without any expressions) - Do we look like joking to you?

Seeing that, Rajveer pulled her back gently and looked in her eyes. He said...

Rajveer (Looking deep in her eyes) - Naina, please calm down. Gussa hone se kuch nahi honewala. Pehle is bache ke baare me pata lagate hai, uske baad is baare me baat karte hai, okey?

She was just staring at him continuously, without saying anything. Suddenly, her facial expressions started to change as if she has started to remember his touch and mostly his intense and deep gaze into her eyes. She took a step back instantly and started to shake her as if she wanted to take control of her mind again. She turned towards Kartikey and asked...

Naina (Worriedly) - Kya Nikhil thik hai? Use kuch hua to nahi hai na?

Kartikey - It's okey, Naina. Vo thik hai, bas shock ya dar ki wajah se behosh ho gya hoga. Aur kuch nahi hai. He's perfectly fine, koi injury bhi nahi hai use.

John (A bit fearfully) - Par Naina... Ek bacha, tum logo ke military base me kya kar raha tha?

Naina (Fiercely) - None of your business...!!!

John made a face while Rajveer and Kartikey just smiled at her reply. She went near Nikhil and sat with him, taking his head in her lap and taking his hand in hers. Rajveer went near her and said...

Rajveer (With a smile) - Tum dono ko bhukh lagi hogi, main kuch le aata hu tum logo ke liye. Tab tak tum dono mere room me wait kar sakte ho. Mera room vahi hai, jaha tumhara ilaaj kiya tha Kartik ne. Main abhi aaya.
-------------------------------------------------------
Nikhil was still asleep so, Naina started to look around in his room. Suddenly, she saw something similar to her formal military uniform near the open cupboard. In a curiosity, she took it in her hands and when she came into that uniforms contact. She started see some flashes but before she could understand them, she heard a knock.

She turned towards the door and saw Rajveer entering inside the room with their food. She asked...

Naina (Curiously) - Kya tum bhi Army me ho?

Rajveer (With a sad smile) - Tha. Main kabhi Army me hua karta tha. Par kuch hua aur mujhe Army chhodni padi. Bas is uniform ko chhod nahi paya main.

Naina (Confusingly) - Par ye uniform to kafi purani lagti hai. Ab to uniform ka patern bhi pichhle 25 saal me badal chuka hai. Tum itne to aged dikhte nahi ho, what's the mystery?

Rajveer (With a smile) - Tum khud hi dekh lo. Shayad tumhe pata chal jay ke aisa kyu hai??!! Have a look...!!!

Being a curious cat, she actually started to practically investigate the uniform. In that process, she looked at the nameplate on his uniform. It said "Rajveer Singh Shekhawat". Reading this name, she suddenly remembered a memory. A memory of a classroom and a teacher introducing himself.
-------------------------------------------------------
Rajveer - Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat. Bahot lamba naam hai, hai na???!!!
-------------------------------------------------------
Remembering those lines, she looked at him in a shock. His uniform and nameplate fell from her hands. She held her head and started to scream badly, out of pain. Because of one single memory, the other old memories of her past life, started to surface.

It was a really painful process for her. She fell on her knees, still holding her head and Rajveer was immediately by her side. He asked...

Rajveer (In a fear) - Naina... Naina, kya ho raha hai tumhe?

Naina (In a drowsy tone) - RAJVEER SIR...!!!

Saying his name, she fainted and he held her in his arms securely.
......................................................................

Here's the 3rd part of the FS guys...

How was it???

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please vote and comment for my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤