DOBAARA

Hey guys...

Yet another OS...😊
.............................................................

It's been five years to their passout ceremony and two years since they came to know about Rajveer being alive but he was in a coma state since last four years.

Some IB Agents were involved in saving Rajveer and protecting him by planting false evidences about him being dead. It was originally Naveen who led this team of those IB Agents and helped him out.

On the other hand, the Super Six are the Captains now. Hooda was posted in Hariyana near his hometown. What more interesting was, he's a well trained NSG Commando now and was training the other officers there.

Ali and Pooja were posted in Gujarat together. Ali was a negotiator and Pooja was the technical expert of their unit.

They have almost married eachother and at that very moment, they came to know about Rajveer being alive so, they decided to get married in his presence only and everyone respected their decision.

Yudi was posted at Ladakh and is a part of the tactical team. He's also a technical expert of his unit. He misses Shalini but as a friend only.

As for Alekh and Naina, they both were posted at Delhi Headquarters and were working on High Profile and immensely dengerous missions.
___________________________________

They were doing their jobs in a very fine way but all of a sudden, they each got a temporary posting order and because of those orders, they have to report to Brigadier Chandok in KMA.

Initially, they were hesitant and nervous to go back there because of their bad portion of the memories but they thought that they have already gotten back their Rajveer Sir so, why not...?!

Hooda, Pooja, Ali, Yudi and Aalekh had already reached KMA in two days time, after getting the orders... But Naina was on a mission so, she was the only one who was late and was on the way to KMA.
___________________________________

(Please, listen this song while reading ahead)

Naina was on the way to KMA. She had already entered inside Ambala. She had so many memories here so, while remembering those, she started to sing...

Kahin Bhi Nazar Ho Meri
Tera Hi Nazaara Ho
Agar Ishq Ho Phir Humko
Tujhi Se Dobaara Ho

She was driving her jeep and was looking around while driving her jeep. She was remembering her time with Rajveer and was sad that he wasn't there with her. She continued...

Kahin Bhi Nazar Ho Meri
Tera Hi Nazaara Ho
Agar Ishq Ho Phir Humko
Tujhi Se Dobaara Ho

She was remembering his promise that she won't ever loose him but see... Where they are now...!!! She continued...

Karke Waade Bhool Gaya
Kha Ke Kasmaan Door Gaya Kattdi Naiyyo Raataan Kaaliyaan

She met him here, in KMA... She also nearly lost him hear, in KMA. So, she just wanted to erase those bad memories by meeting him again here so, she continued further...

Milke Jahaan Juda Hue They Aakhri Dafa
Aaja Chale Wahi Pe Dobara
Lagta Nahi Kahin Bhi Dil Mera Tere Bina
Aaja Chale Wahi Pe Dobara

She didn't know when she took a turn and reached at the ambush location where she saw his jeep burning in flames. She got down from her jeep and stood near the accident spot. She remembered their last conversation while singing further...

Teri Ankhein Doondhta Hai
Teri Shaamein Maangta Hai
Ho Sake Toh Saath Woh
Mausam Le Aana

She remembered their old times with tears in her eyes. She had felt very lonely without him in those past five years. She smiled sarcastically and sang further...

Ho…Roz Dil Tumko Bulaaye
Yaad Aayi Tum Na Aaye
Aao Jab Is Baar Apne
Saath Le Jaana

Naina (With tears) - Kya mujhe aise hi aapke bager jeena hoga? Main aapke alawa aur kisi se bhi pyaar nahi kar paugi. Please, mere pass vapas aa jayiye na, Rajveer...!!!

Jab Jab Dil Ko Pyaar Hua
Tujhse Hi Har Baar Hua
Tere Aage Sab Main Haariyaan

(This last stanza will be in background)

Naina got in her jeep and started to drive towards KMA but she didn't know that a surprise is waiting for her.

Milke Jahaan Juda Hue They Aakhri Dafa
Aaja Chale Wahi Pe Dobara
Lagta Nahi Kahin Bhi Dil Mera Tere Bina
Aaja Chale Wahi Pe Dobara

_

_________________________________

She was almost going to reach at KMA but suddenly, she stopped her jeep with a jerk. She looked in front of her and was emotionally shocked. She hurriedly got down from her jeep and started to walk towards him in a daze... Towards Her Rajveer...!!!

When she made sure that it's him only, she immediately ran towards him and hugged him while literally climbing on him. She started to cry like a child. He also had tears in his eyes.

He hugged her tightly while balancing her weight on him. He started to caress her hair lovingly, like a father who wants to pacify his child. He let her cry for a while to vent out her emotions.
___________________________________

After few minutes, they both were sitting in her jeep. He was just looking at her only and she was sitting in her place angrily while crossing her hands. He said...

Rajveer (Smilingly) - Kya meri Cadet Naina Ah Singh mujhse gussa hai?

Naina (Like a child) - Haa...!!! Aap mujhe chhodke chale gaye the aur apni itni buri halat kar li thi ke aap char saal tak coma me the. Main aapko maaf nahi karnewali... (Looking at him in a babyish anger) Samjhe aap?

Rajveer (Cupping her face) - To fir main tumhare hi samne betha hu, tum mujhe jo saza chaho vo de sakti ho. Tumhari har saza mujhe manzoor hai, Naina.

Naina (Getting serious while holding her hand) - To fir aap mujhse waada kariye ke aap zindagibhar mere sath rahenge aur mujhse kabhi dur nahi jayege.

Rajveer (Mischievously) - Are you proposing me, Cadet Naina Ah Singh?

Naina (With an attitude) - Ab aap nahi karege to mujhe hi karna padega na... Aur vaise bhi, main ab Cadet nahi hu... ek Captain hu, samjhe aap? To boliye, shaadi karni hai yaa... Main Hooda ya fir Abhimanyu ko haa bol deti hu.

Rajveer (Irritatingly) - Are you testing my patience or what?

She just shrugged her shoulders in a carefree manner and because of this he got more irritated and frustrated. He just held her by the back of her neck and pulled her towards him. Their faces were just some centimetres apart and he said...

Rajveer (In a husky tone) - Main apni cheeze aur apne logo ko lekar kafi possessive hu, ye baat tum samjh lo to behtar hoga aur ye bhi samjh lo ke tum sirf meri ho aur mere alawa kisi aur ko main tumhare karib aane nahi duga, samjhi tum?

And he just kissed her. The kiss was slow and sweet at first but after a few seconds, it turned to an aggressive and passionate one. They were meeting eachother after a very long time but they longed for eachother very much and anyone could see that in their kiss.
.............................................................

Here's an OS guys...

How was it???🤔🤔

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😤😤😤

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next one... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️