2. A VAMPIRE & HIS GIRL

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊😊
......................................................................

They reached near her base camp. She looked at him and said...

Naina - Dekho, tum hum me se ek nahi ho, isliye tumhe andar le jaane ke liye mujhe unse baat karni padegi. Zyada kuch mat bolna, bas jitna puchha jay usi ka jawaab dena. Varna vo tumhe andar nahi aane dege.

He just nodded his head while looking ahead but after a second his facial expression changed into confusion so, she also looked ahead and found her base camp amidst fire. They entered inside the base camp through the checkpoint but there was no one.

She was hell worried at that time as her whole base was on fire, her colleagues weren't around and she was hell scared for the children whom they saved from an attack five days ago. She got out from the car hurriedly and ran towards the survival's tent. He followed her immediately to ensure her safety.

When she entered inside the tent, her heart almost stopped. There were her subordinate's bodies. They were bitten and he can also see that. The children were missing though but almost all her subordinates were dead. Only one was still moving. She hurriedly reached out to him and he was Prashant with whom she was talking to, some time back. She took his head in her lap and asked...

Naina (With tears) - What the hell happened here, Prashant? Aur bache kaha hai?

Prashant (Trying to speak) - I'm... I'm... Sor... Sorry, Major...!!! Vo unhe... Vo unhe le... Le gaye...!!! Please... Please, save them... Major...!!!

Naina (Crying a bit) - No... No... No...!!! Prashant, kya hum me se sirf main hi...

She couldn't complete her sentence. Prashant couldn't live any longer and died in her arms. She was so shocked and was in pain that she started to cry bitterly. She was so angry on the attackers that she couldn't help but scream loudly, as loud as she could.

Rajveer knew that how does it feels to loose a buddy who fights along side you, staying by your side. He kneeled down beside her and hugged her tightly to comfort her. He said...

Rajveer (Caressing ber hair) - Ro lo, Naina. Jitna rona hai, abhi ro lo. Lekin fir, baad me rone ki baari tumhare dushmano ki honi chahiye. Tum me ab bhi jaan bachi hai. Tumhe apne khoon ke aakhri katre tak ladna hai. Itna yaad rakhna ke jab tak saansein bachi hai, tab tak ummid zinda hai aur jab tak ummid zinda hai, sipahi jung nahi chhoda karte...!!!

Listening that, she felt that she had heard that line before. She looked at him but this time, she wasn't just looking at him, she was observing him and absorbing his presence at the same time. Suddenly, she felt an excruciating pain in her head and she held her head tightly. He got worried after seeing that so, he asked...

Rajveer (Worriedly) - Kya hua, Naina???!!!

She didn't answer him and jerked her head to clear her vision and mind. She got up hurriedly and took Prashant's rifle in her hands. He got confused so, he asked...

Rajveer (Confusingly) - Tum kya karna chahti ho, Naina?

Naina (Swiching off the safety of the rifle) - Unhe bas kisi tarah se khatam karna hai, jo humare desh ka agla sabse bada khatra ban sakte hai aur ab bhi khatra hai. Bas unke baare me kisiko kuch pata nahi hai.

Rajveer (Confusingly) - Kiski baat kar rahi ho tum, Naina?

Naina (Without ang emotions) - PISHACH... (Looking at him) WE ARE AT WAR AGAINST THE VAMPIRES...!!!

Listening that, he got a shock of his life. He wanted to laugh at his destiny. He's the one who's the actual enemy of his very own Naina. He still wanted to defuse that matter so, he asked...

Rajveer (A bit painfully) - Aisa... Aisa kaise ho sakta hai, Naina? After all, Vampires to kahaniyon me hote hai na?

Naina (Scoffing at him) - Kahaniyan hi hoti to acha hota, Rajveer. Lekin kahaniyan bhi kahi na kahi, haqiqat pe se hi banti hai, tumhe nahi lagta?

Rajveer (A bit carefully) - Tumhe aisa kyu lagta hai ke ye kaam...

Naina (Completing his question) - Vampires ka hai?... (When he nodded) Hum unse lad chuke hai. Apne kayi sathi gawa bhi chuke hai aur apne kayi sathiyon ko hume is wajah se goli bhi maarni padi hai. Main unhe zinda nahi chhodugi.

Rajveer (Helplessly) - Par tum unhe dhoondhogi kaha?

Naina (Angrily) - Mujhe pata hai, vo kaha se aaye the. Main unhe vahi se dhoondhna shuru karugi...!!! Kahi to milege na?

Rajveer (Holding her by her forearms) - Aur tum ye kaise karogi? Kya tumhe pata hai ke unhe kaise maarna hai?

Naina (Jerking his hands away in anger) - Mujhe nahi pata main kaise karugi, par mujhe itna pata hai ke mujhe unhe maarna hai aur bacho ko unse bachana hai...!!!

Rajveer (Frustratedly) - Naina, josh se nahi, hosh se kaam lo...!!! Jung me ladta hua sipahi bachega hi nahi, to jung kaise jeetega? Jung jeetne ke liye sipahi ka zinda rehna bahot zaroori hai. Josh me hosh kabhi nahi khona chahiye...!!!

Listening that, she again felt an excruciating pain in her head. She felt that she heard those lines once again. She held her head tightly and went near him. They were very much close for strangers. She asked...

Naina (Looking at him curiously) - Kon ho tum? Kya hum pehle kabhi mile hai? Kya hum ek dusre ko kisi tarah jaante hai, pehchante hai? Kya humari kabhi pehle koi baat hui thi?

He was shocked after hearing those questions from her. He was going to say something but they heard something nearby so, they both got alert and she pointed her rifle in that direction but when they approached that noise, they saw a 4 years old child. He looked so scared that when he saw the both of them, he started to scream out of fear.

She gave the rifle to him and slowly kneeled down in front of the child. She put a hand over his head carefully and with all her love. At that time, the child recognised her and went into her arms immediately. Seeing that, he said...

Rajveer (Looking around) - Hume yaha se nikalna hoga. Ye bacha aisi jagah me zyada raha to iske mind pe bura asar hoga. Vaise bhi, ye already bahot dekh chuka hai.

Naina (Nodding her head) - Haa magar... Mujhe is incident to mere Higher Ups ko report karna hoga. Mujhe tabhi madad mil payegi. Ek to yaha jab, ye sab hua to main yaha nahi thi. Uske baare me bhi mujhe sawaal puchhe jayege... (Suddenly) Par... Main yaha... Aakhir kyu nahi thi? Mujhe apne behosh hone se pehle ka kuch bhi yaad kyu nahi hai?

It was a valid question and hearing about her query, he also was in a deep thought. He was as clueless as her about this matter.
......................................................................

Here's the next part of the FS guys...

How was it???

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please vote and comment for my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤