SURI JI - 1

Hey guys...

Here's the new TS...

I thought LRL me inke character ko utna justice nahi mila tha, jitna milna chahiye tha.
......................................................................

Subedaar Surinder Suri, "Suri Ji" for everyone

"Suri Ji" for everyone.

......................................................................

Everyone were busy in the arrangements for the Freshers Ball. Suri Ji was the one who was worried about the arrangements. He was continuously scolding the Orderlies.

Rajveer and Naveen were also there in the mess but they were in a disguise. Dr. Shalini was sitting with them. No one knew about Rajveer and Naveen being alive. Suri Ji again started to scold the Orderlies...

Suri Ji (Exclaiming at the Orderlies) - Oye Khotiyon, inna sa kaam nahi ho raha tum logo se...!!! Agar mere Khote yaha hote na to abhi do se teen ghanton me sari taiyyariyan ho chuki hoti. Tum log kisi kaam ke nahi ho...!!!
-------------------------------------------------------
Listening that, Naveen whispered to Rajveer...

Naveen (Being a little proud) - Dekha Veeru, Suri Ji ko ab tak hum yaad hai aur vo aaj bhi humari tarif karte hai...!!!

Rajveer (Whispering to him with a fake smile) - Saale, galatfehmi me mat reh. Vo humari nahi, mere Cadets ki baat kar rahe hai...!!!

Listening that, Naveen made a face and rolled his eyes.
-------------------------------------------------------

Suri Ji just said that and at that time, Naina and Aalekh entered inside the mess. They were standing at the door and were smiling at Suri Ji. No one expected them there including, Rajveer and Naveen so, when Naina started to speak, they were shocked to see her and Aalekh there...

Naina (Smiling at Suri Ji) - Haa to... Hum hai na... Aapke khote...!!! Hum kis din kaam aayege?

Aalekh (Smiling at Suri Ji) - Haa, Suri Ji... Hume bas apni pareshaani bata dijiye aur fir dekhiye ke hum aapki pareshaani ko kaise pareshaan karte hai...!!!

Rajveer, Naveen and Shalini stood up from their places. Suri Ji went near Naina and Aalekh and said...

Suri Ji (Happily) - Oye mere khote laut aaye...!!!

Listening that Rajveer, Naveen and Aalekh just smiled at his love filled tone for them whereas Naina and Shalini giggled. Aalekh and Naina hugged Suri Ji. They broke the hug and looked at Shalini. Naina said...

Naina (With a teasing smile) - Long time no see, Doc...!!!

Shalini teared up after seeing Naina there. She just hugged her tightly and said...

Shalini (With a teary smile) - I missed you so much, Naina... (Breaking the hug) Pata hai, jab tum mujhe aise Doc bolke address karti ho na, to lagta hai jaise Captain hi mujhe bula rahe hai...!!!