Chapter 1: A Lingering Fate

Stars were falling from the sky...

A sudden bright light appeared when the stars started falling from the sky. Countries shrieked and ran there and here. They covered their eyes, not being able to handle the blinding light. Their ears started ringing, no other sound was to be heard.

"AHH" Poland screeched. "Why can't I see?!" But no one could hear him. The ringing was unbearable. It blocked out all other sounds.

Poland dared to open his eyes to reveal that the light was fading away slowly. He breathed a sigh of relief and rubbed his head and blinked allowing his eyes to get adjusted the the pitch black once again. Wait, pitch black? That didn't sound right. Last he remembered, stars were in the sky. A bright streak in the sky flew towards the earth at high speeds. It caused a huge explosion far away. Poland squinted his eyes and imagined that it had fell somewhere in the Sequoia park. He ran over and shook many countryhumans, forcing them to open their eyes and stare in shock at the explosion far off.

He ran over to California. He shook her hard. She wasn't waking up. The state was covered in wounds from head to toe and he could infer that she couldn't see in the light and fell off the huge balcony onto the smaller one a 10 meters under. Her breath was shallow, and she lay in a pitiful position.

"Poor Cali" Poland mumbled while examining her wounds "she was only trying to help us."

That's when a large rumble shook the Earth, making Poland grab for the nearest fence to keep him on his feet. It stopped shortly after it started, but the damage done was not decreased in any way.

There was debree from the earthquake everywhere. Visalia coughed slightly, the air was suffocating. They looked around, everyone was safe. "Hey, where is California?!," he screamed and started digging furiously. Fresno spotted something and screamed to the others "I FOUND HER!" people rushed to dig her out.

Visalia and Hanford helped carry the unconscious California to the nearest bench. Fresno ran to the Grand Fountain at the entrance of the Meeting Hall, (which was somehow undamaged by the earthquake) and scooped up water. Fresno ran back and sprinkled it over California who still didn't wake up. 

Visalia found that her car was not damaged and carried California inside. She started the ignition and drove to the nearest clinic. 

The rest of them people there checked if their friends and family were safe before they returned home. The crowd got smaller till there was only Britain, France, America, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia left. 

The family talked to each other and made sure everyone was alright. 

"I saw California got hurt." Canada said "I'm sure she's fine Canada, I saw Visalia take her away in her car." Australia replied in a reassuring tone. "I presume that now California is safe."

(𝕀𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕕𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤~~)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝕄𝕙𝕞ℍ𝕞ℍ𝕄𝕞ℍ𝕄ℍ𝕞ℍ--- 𝕎𝕙𝕠 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕝𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕞𝕖.. 𝕀 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒 ℚ𝕦𝕖𝕖𝕟. 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝔸𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕦𝕥.. "𝔸𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕦𝕥"

𝕗𝕛𝕔𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕞𝕜𝕨𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕛𝕔𝕤𝕞𝕜𝕜𝕜𝕟𝕤𝕕𝕜𝕝𝕫𝕩 𝕗𝕖𝕟𝕞𝕤𝕫𝕠𝕜𝕝 𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕤𝕕𝕜𝕞𝕔𝕤𝕜𝕝𝕫𝕩𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕗 𝕨𝕕𝕤𝕦𝕠𝕛𝕤𝕟𝕔. (𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠s𝕥 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕦𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕖~~)

𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕦𝕡 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖.

FEEL FREE TO CORRECT ME ON SPELLING.

𝓑𝓪𝓱-𝓑𝔂𝓮~~