Chapter 3: Missing

"PHILIP" Russia screamed. He panicked and held the phone closer to his ear.

"Hah!" Philip said from the other side of the phone. "Tricked Ya!"

"Phew" Russia sighed.

He sighed and said, "Well you better get back, Cali isn't in the hospital, she's missing."

"Wha-"Philip exclaimed, "But she's right there, so are Fresno and Visalia and Hanford!"

"WHERE ARE YOU?" Russia screamed.

"My car got stuck in the mud while I was driving through a forest. I saw Cali and her group off in the distance and called them. They're walking towards me. Oh, all of them are running now, guess they must be happy to see me!" Philip smiled.

"ARE YOU CRAZY, THATS NOT CALI, SHES HURT!" Russia quickly said, "Why else would they go to a hospital dummy?! JUST START RUNNING AND DONT STOP!"

"IM IN MY CAR, ITS NOT STARTING, OH GOD THEY'RE HITTING THE CAR! OH NO I LEFT THE DOOR OPEN, HELP M--"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

France smiled, her whole family was under one roof to enjoy a nice dinner. All it took was a global emergency, a earthquake of 7.2 magnitude, and a bunch of stars falling from the sky.

She took her seat beside Canada and Australia. America sat beside Britain and New Zealand. They had started eating silently, not one of them uttering a single word. 

"Uhm, I'm gonna switch on the TV." New Zealand said in an attempt to break the uncomfortable silence. 

Zealand got up and switched on the TV to Mississauga's news channel. 

"Philip is now missing along with Cali and her crew. We have no idea where they are in this current situation. Russia had called Philip shortly before they had gone missing. He could hear them screaming for help on the other side of the line until the call ended. He claims to have heard Philip saying that Cali and her crew were running towards Philip, and had started attacking Philip. For now, we have no Idea where they could be. Please stay safe and do not go to isolated areas." 

The whole family was left speechless. Zea quickly turned the news off when he heard the bad news. America, who just happened to take a big gulp of Cola, quickly spit it out, right in Britain's face. But, Britain didn't care. The news of their missing friends was worse. 

"No Zea," Australia managed to say, " Put the news back on."

New Zealand turned on the news, not before hesitating though. 

Mississauga started, " Many people blame one another for this. Russia blames UK for calling the meeting. Brazil, and China are supporting him on that decision. In political affairs, Afghanistan declares war on Greece for setting explosives in their country."

"My technology has detected planes from the direction of Greece, funny thing is we managed to get hold of  a wrecked plane, and it just happened to have GPS set from Greece to here."

"We are afraid a Nuclear war might sprout out. Afghan chose Russia's side and Greece chose UK's."

France grabbed the remote and shut off the TV. "BRITIAN, PEOPLE ARE DECLARING WAR ON YOU AND CHOOSING SIDES AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IT?!" the usually calm France screamed. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ℍ𝕀𝕀𝕀.

𝕀𝔽 𝕐𝕆𝕌 𝔸ℝ𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝕋ℍ𝕀𝕊 ℙ𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕊𝔼 ℙ𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕊𝔼 𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕍𝔼 𝔸 ℂ𝕆𝕄𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋 𝕊𝕆 𝕀 𝕂ℕ𝕆𝕎 𝕀'𝕄 ℕ𝕆𝕋 𝔸𝕃𝕆ℕ𝔼.

𝓑𝓪𝓱-𝓑𝔂𝓮~~