Chapter 2: What Secrets are you Hiding

France and Britain were silent on the drive "home". The whole family was going to meet up at the place they were staying tonight because of the sudden explosion. They had to stay in a temporary house here while attending the World Meeting. France & Britain chose to stay in a Californian summer House beside Pismo Beach as they had bought it a few years ago.

France spoke up, "Hey Britain, d-do you think she is alright?" 

" WE NEVER TALK ABOUT HER" Britain yelled.

They were silent for the rest of the ride until they pulled up in their very own Grand Mansion. It was so classy and amazing.

"I'm grateful that the family decided to meet up for dinner" France said, flashing a smile as she unlocked the house and entered.

Britain nodded to indicate a silent Thank You. France was so forgiving and enthusiastic. He regretted yelling at her in the car about the "Issue".

9:30 PM, Russia's Californian Manor, California

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Russia clicked his phone again and again. Why wasn't Philippines picking up? He got worried and out of the blue nostalgia washed over him. 

Flashback

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HELP" Russia screamed. They were on a boardwalk over a beach. India and Russia were walking along it when Russia's Ushanka fell into the ocean. India saw that and immediately dived after it. 

No, No, NO! Russia screeched. Naples saw this happening and ran down the stairs of the boardwalk before wading into the ocean with a life Float. 

A crowd gathered at the beach. All hope was lost when they saw a head bobbing above the water far off. A country got onto a Motorboat and sped towards the City. They came back with Naples who was dripping wet and crying holding a Ushanka. Naples gave Russia his hat back weakly. France, who just happened to be that the beach that time ran over and calmed the tween. 

(COUNTRYHUMANS LIVE FOREVER BUT CAN DIE SOMETIMES DUE TO SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES.)

End Of Flashback

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Russia remembered that incident and didn't want that repeating with Philip. He never saw India again, but he knew that they were still out the somewhere. Dead or Alive he did not know.

The beep indicating that the call had been attended finally rang at the 3rd ring. 

"PHILIP, are you ok?" Russia said. 

"Of course I'm fine dummy, just driving to the hospital to see California." 

"Uhh..do you even know which hospital Cali is staying at?"

"Oops, gotta figure that out, bye!" Philip said before hanging up.

Russia smiled at his friend. He went outside. Only two stars had disappeared and the rest were still shining brightly.

He walked past many halls filled with expensive paintings before he reached the TV room and switched on the TV.

He smiled as he saw Mississauga on TV. The little city found that she would love to run her own news agency that covered news all around the world. Basically every country watched it for the latest gossip, trends, and news.

Mississauga started speaking: "The sudden explosions at Sequoia Park, California resulted in 0 casualties and 1 death. Somehow, despite the fact that us countries are very hardy, we find that we have to say goodbye to our dear friend Nepal. We have no idea why he was in the park after closing hours, but we do know he greatly enjoys nature. His funeral will be held noon tomorrow in Armstrong Redwoods, in a clearing full of flowers. Foreigners from all around the world are attending. Everyone is welcome to come."

Russia gaped at the news. Why Nepal? He had only known him for a little bit but he knew how kind the country was. 

Now, California herself has been critically injured in the earthquake at the Great Meeting Hall. Everyone else is ok with a few bruises and cuts and minor injuries. Fresno, Hanford, and Visalia, all three who brought the injured state to the hospital, and California are missing. They are nowhere to be seen. Search troops have been sent out. None of them are attending their calls, and no signal is picked up by satellites from their devices. If you know these people, we ask you to try to contact them. 

Russia bit his lip. How could so many go missing, be injured, and killed in a single day. He sighed and went over to his laptop and opened it. There he searched for Re-Tube and went to Mississauga's live news session. He scrolled down and pressed the comment bar.

Japan-Kun: I feel so bad! I knew Nepal for so long

MapleSyrup: Me too! I'm going to his funeral. :(

Russia: There is something wrong here, I feel like there is someone behind this. 

Great Britain: Might I suggest a meeting, we could figure it all out.

Japan-Kun: Another meeting?!

Great Britain: I bestow upon myself the responsibility of all the attending members of the meeting. 

RawrRawr: I agree, lets do it!

Japan-Kun: N-Nepal, is that you?

RawrRawr: No its Bangladesh using Nepal's account, but I will come to this meeting of yours!

Russia: Lets not do this meeting anytime soon, I want to mourn for our lost comrades first.

Great Britain: Agreed, then the decision is made!

Russia turned off his device and remembered Philip. Oh No. He picked up his phone and called Philip, only to be met with the sound of a scream. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝕐𝔸𝔸𝕐𝕐𝔸𝕐𝔸~~

𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 ℙ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕡??

𝔽𝕀ℕ𝔻 𝕆𝕆𝕌𝕋!

𝔹𝕒𝕙 𝔹𝕪𝕖~~