Chapter 5: Memories

"New enemies are made. Old alliances forgotten. Old enemies teamed up. The world is a cruel harsh place. People used the power they have for the worst of the world. All of this happened in a span of a few days. First came the 'disaster', then the earthquake, and then Nepal's death, followed by more problems. I don't think that this is caused by some petty little natural disaster. I mean, how did that affect political affairs?"

"Well, Greece did bomb me, then the little liar refused to step up and take responsibility for his crimes! Only reason I joined you was because Greece joined UK!" Afghanistan raged.

"Oh, well thank you for supporting me Afghanistan." Russia, who had been giving the mini speech earlier said.

He turned his attention back to the crowd assembled before him. These were the people who teamed up with him. Almost all of his siblings were there. Ukraine, Georgia, Belorussia, Uzbekistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Latvia. Wait, where were Estonia and Lithuania? Then he remembered, they hated him, he didn't expect them to be here at all. 

Frowning he looked at the other people there with him. Well, at least he had Afghanistan.

(In the CH world Afghanistan is still standing and fighting off enemies with no help.)

He also saw Poland there along with Bhutan, and Vatican. The little country had joined him! He ran over to talk to the country who was not wearing traditional robes, but instead wearing  a clean white uniform lined with gold. Even though the country was small, Vatican was 5'9. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nostalgia filled Americas mind. Why was he thinking of "Them" right now? Did they play some important part in all of this? He thought of the country while going to sleep.

"What do you think you are doing?" An angry country asked as he bumped into someone. 

"Oh, sorry Indigo." America said. Indigo, that had accidentally slipped out of his mouth. His eyes widened and looked at the country he had bumped into, who was now retreating across the hall muttering " Ze students these days are no good." 

Thoughts raced across his head at full speed. 'WHY IS SHE HERE!" He struggled to catch his breath. The halls turned dark, he was the only one left in it. Blood dripped out of the lockers and monsters advanced on him. He ran through the halls, not noticing the balcony in front of him and fell to the floor with a loud crash. 

He let out a shrill scream before a bright light blinded him. That was just a dream

He woke up on a red couch. He heard another loud crash. He looked around. The mysterious red country bumped into him, making them both fall to the floor. Zea and Nada came running into the room. When the red country saw them, she got up and bolted for the window, and kicked the glass, shattering it. Britain followed close behind with France and Australia. Canada and New Zealand all leaned out of the window scanning the dark night for the country. A helicopter landed out of nowhere, then took off to the skies. At one moment, the side window of the helicopter lined up with their window and they saw the red country talking to someone. 

Canada gasped took out his phone and got a picture.

The whole family gathered together, all still dazed at the sudden event. They were still in California and still in France and Britain's house after the funeral. Britain sighed and started talking. "Mind giving an explanation?"

"Well," Canada said, "We saw the country coming out of your study. It looked like she took your secret files."

Britain didn't say anything. He just looked unhappy. No, unhappy is too weak a word to describe his emotions on the inside, he felt like he had just survived the zombie apocalypse single handed but then ended up getting killed by a rabid dog and a baby with a gun.

He turned away to make another long phone call when Canada said, "Wait! I got a picture. We might know who else was in the helicopter."

Everyone gathered around Canada, eager to see who was behind all of this. He scrolled to the picture. Everyone turned pale. Canada dropped his phone, and Zea, who was usually calm, ended up taking two steps back and falling to ground. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ℂ𝕃𝕀𝔽𝔽ℍ𝔸ℕ𝔾𝔼ℝ 𝕐𝔸𝕐𝕐𝔸𝕐𝔸𝕐𝔸𝕐𝕐𝔸.

ℙ𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕊𝔼 𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕍𝔼 𝔸 ℂ𝕆𝕄𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋 𝕊𝕆 𝕀 𝕂ℕ𝕆𝕎 𝕀𝕄 ℕ𝕆𝕋 𝔸𝕃𝕆ℕ𝔼~

𝕋ℍ𝔸ℕ𝕂 𝕐𝕆𝕌 𝔽𝕆ℝ 𝟙𝟘𝟘 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝕊 𝓑𝓪𝓱-𝓑𝔂𝓮~