Chapter 6: Dead but Alive

The picture displayed the mysterious red country talking to Nepal. 

But he was dead! They had his funeral only a few days ago. 

Britain gaped at the picture. Zea stumbled back. France bit her lip. Canada was hysterical.

Ame picked up Nada's phone and ran to his room and called Russia, the same person they declared war on.

Russia picked up. "What do you want?" Russia said with a hint of hostility in his voice. 

"I know you hate me and my father and everyone on our side but just take a look at this picture." America said, sending him the picture Canada took.

Russia took a look alright, a good long look.

"Cyka blyat, he's dead, don't you dare lie-" Russia growled

"No, I'm not lying. That red country stayed with me and my family after we saw them crying at Nepal's grave. They stole government files and jumped through the window, somehow didn't get hurt, and escaped on a helicopter!"

"And you expect me to believe that, eh?"

"Russia, after all this world has experienced, it's not too hard to believe. Heck, I even had dreams of monsters, and some country called Indigo, though I couldn't see who they were because their figure was blurry. I feel like that 'Indigo' has something to do with this."

The Russian paused at that statement. 

"I keep on having memories of a country called Indigo too. Now that you say it, that mysterious red country looks like Kashmir. Wait, I see a connection. Kashmir and Nepal are South Asians. I feel like we should gather all of the South Asians together." Russia said. 

"Well, that plan has it's faults. First of all, why should any South Asians agree to attend this interrogation. Second, even if we disguised the interrogation, but they find out later, won't that insult them and make us a few enemies? 3rd, even if we did manage disguise the interrogation and decided to call it something else, what would it be. Would we call it a meeting? They would be suspicious of why we didn't invite anyone else to the meeting. Alright, and even if we did manage to come up with a good disguise, some countries won't attend just because they don't want to" America said.

"You need not worry, me and my allies will tend to this." the Russian explained.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 'I swear if they managed to get a picture of me" Nepal growled revealing the inhumanly sharp teeth he had. 

"Ah, of course they did, I saw the flash on leaf boy's phone go off." Kashmir said. Kashmir also possessed sharp teeth like his companion. All countries affected by corruption had sharp teeth. 

They both went through the files. It contained highly detailed reports on all of UK's allies. It also had all the evidence and information they could find on all of the cases and events that happened the previous days. 

"Take a look at this." Nepal was drawing a red circle around a part of a file that contained blueprints for weapons. "This is useful, we just need to find weapons that can counter attack these weapons."

"Hey dino-head, check this out. Looks like I got more than needed." (Nepals head is shaped normally) 

Nepal glanced over and saw even more blueprints, but this time for quantum teleportation. "Huh, looks like they are trying the same thing as us. Where is the experiment going on?

"It's happening in a lab on the outskirts, near a chain of bio labs."

"Looks like we have another stop to make soon then." Nepal sighed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕨 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 ℝ𝕦𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕒 𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕒 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕, 𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝔹𝕝𝕪𝕒𝕥. 𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔹𝕝𝕪𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕖. 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 ℝ𝕦𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕒 𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕥𝕠𝕠, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕒 𝕘𝕦𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕦𝕡 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘... 𝕀𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕. ℂ𝕪𝕜𝕒 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔹 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕--. 𝕀𝕗 ℝ𝕦𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕒 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕦𝕝𝕥 𝔸𝕞𝕖, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕕𝕠 𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕦𝕒𝕘𝕖. ℍ𝕦𝕣𝕣𝕒𝕪!

ℍ𝕞𝕞... 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕕 𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕘𝕠?

𝓑𝓪𝓱-𝓑𝔂𝓮~