Chapter 4: We Will Meet Again

UK was speechless. I-I didn't know. 

UK stuttered whenever he gets nervous. He quickly regained his composure and quickly yet calmly said, "Well, it looks like I have important matters to attend to, please excuse me." 

UK got up and pushed his chair back. He marched into the other room and called someone. "Oh, well hello Greece. I see that you have sided with me in this argument. I hope this does not escalate into a war. *A lot of talking from the other side of the line* Well then, we shall make our alliance official tomorrow, funeral or not. Looks like we aren't going to have that meeting about the current world crisis. It is never fun when war enemies encounter each other in a meeting. Please, don't worry, I will convince UN. I won't worry too much about this war, we have all of NATO on our side."

America flinched in the dining room. This was going to be messy. But he could also imagine a few countries leaving NATO and siding with the enemy. As for Nepal's funeral, they had never really talked with the South Asian countries, or even meet them properly. He could understand his fathers way of thinking but he still thought it was harsh.

France sighed. Well so much for a peaceful family dinner she thought as she left the table, leaving the AI to clean up.

Nepal's funeral, 9:34 PM, California

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hundreds of countries surrounded the grave. The South Asians were at the front looking sober. Fights were forgotten and everyone mourned as one for their beloved friend. For some reason, his grave had already been lowered to the ground. It was even raining. Clouds surrounded the sky. Everything seemed to have lost color and meaning. One bye one they each left gifts on his grave before mixing into the crowd again. 

A few hours later, the crowd thinned until there was only America and his family left. Holding their umbrellas, they walked towards their car.

"Huh?" Zea mumbled after he glanced back at the grave. The whole family turned around. At the place they were standing, they could see the grave, but people at the grave couldn't see them. 

A red country was sobbing at the grave silently, their hands covered in Band-Aids. They began coughing blood.

Aussie quickly ran down and picked the Country up. "ARE YOU OK?" He screamed.

"Dummy" America rolled his eyes and went down towards Aussie and the crying red country. 

They had a long talk until the red country nodded their head and followed America.

"Uhm, hey mom? She's staying over, she looks startled at her friends death, and she's coughing up blood"

 "Bien sur que peut rester!" France said and hugged the red country.

"I'll take that as a yes." America said happily. 

Later: He laid in bed thinking about his relationship with Russia, it wasn't a very good one either-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{The Mentioned country will keep their original flag even though it changed as they changed leaders. This is a gift for someone. :) (---------) means a censored country name, kept there for suspense. :}

Somewhere far away Nepal was saying, "Oh, meeting more important then my 'funeral' eh? I'll take that as a translation to, 'Please kill me and my friends.' Nepal growled wearing the smile of a psychopath. The other people there in front of him on the other side of the polished table 'smiled' showing off razor sharp teeth. "Well then, I'll join you, not like I have a choice though." To the world we are dead, but let us spread "their reign." The people looked pleased. They had been changed, altered, and forced into corruption. Now, they worked for the darkside.

(-------) bent their head keeping their emotionless face on. 

T̴̡̮͖̟̭͎̦̅̒́̑͌͌͆̈́̋h̶͖̞̺̟̗͂̊̓i̴̢̮̳̺͈͎̼͕̙͌̔̔̊̇̌͂̿́s̸̠̯̯̘͕̩̲͚͌͂̓̀̐̓̒ ̵̰̗̘́̐̆̃͝w̶̫͉̖̙͠o̷̡̢͓̤̺̱̥͓̰͗̈̐̒͗̉̈́͠r̸͚̩͖̲̔͝l̷̨̝̭̠̤̯̩͉̽̋̃͆͐͗d̵͉͎͍̤̻̠̑̔̓͒͛͝͝ ̵̧̻̝̲̰̠͍̖̪͐̃͜ḭ̸̲̎̓́̍̍͆ś̷̨̯͚͖̦̺̩̉́̇͗̋͆͆͆͝ ̵̻͍͕̖͒̔̃̓͜͜͜c̸̡͕͕͉͍̮̙̱̰̘͊̎̅̂͊̊̃͠r̵̤͎͎̯̙̳̖̣͆̅͗̄͜ȗ̴̧̢̱̈̀̄͆ë̵͚̹͈̼͎̿́̽̌͠l̵̲͓̙̤͕̤̻͎̒̀͊̌͒͛̆͆͛̚.̸̻̭͙̻͓̗̬̟͙͕̓́̀̄̆̎̂̚͘ ̸̨͇̼̪̖̫̣̼̋͌̒͗͊̕̚͝T̴̹̯͈͓̉͌̓̓̾͂̂͘h̴̹͎̳̣͔̘͕̙͎͂̃̇͗̈́͠͠e̴͉̹̳͔̲̗͇͊ẏ̶̰͉͎͍͚̭̗́̿̃̐̈̿͝ ̷̧̪̹͓̠̞̻̈͛̓͝͝h̴̢̹͈͍̤͉͑͜ḁ̸̧͙͎̠̪͛͑͆͊͂̈̓͑̚͠v̶̨̧̰̭͙̟̓̽̕ȩ̶̭̊̐ ̸̡̨͓͉͈͙͈̎̍̈́͆́̀͝d̸̫͉͋͊̌̀͒̍͠ǫ̴̛̛̘̿̆̌̃̚͘͜͠ṉ̶͂̊͆̕ȅ̵̲̝͎̲̻̎̇́̾̃̃͋͝͝ ̷͍̦͔̘͕̭̖̳̜͇̌̈́͒t̵̝̫̫̘́͑̓h̶̨͙̣̭̗̱͌̊̈́ë̴̩̫̹͈͔̗́̆͛̏̊͂͗͠ ̸̡̧̟͇̙̜̮͙̦̑͛̽͋ͅu̶̻̜̮̟̤̰̙̼̺̎́͐̎͛͐̕͘͝͝n̸̨͎͇̜̣̓̌̈́̔̅̇͆̉͊͠i̷͈̾m̶̞̝̳̗̗͈̖̓̅a̸̢̧͕̙̘̮̙̔͒̈͋̅̄͑ġ̸͈͖̯͍͕͍͎̪i̶̛̥̱͙͇̟͐͌̅̄̇̽̐̚͜͠n̴̡̢͉̤̞͆͒̇́å̷̢͍̩̦͍̜͎̯̿b̴̬̻̞̥͆l̷̼͍̙̤̹̗̬̹̭̀̌̀̅̃ͅė̵̹͕͈͇̥̟̞̬̙͛͋͆̉.̴̡̮̫͖̤̌͋̒̀͂̃͝ ̴̡͈͖̙̝̥͚̀̎̒̅̀̎͘̚͠L̶̢̨̹͇͔̤͐͛̋̍͒͌̽̋̊̍ȅ̶͉̜̘̙̰͓̟̎̽̑̈́͑̀̓̊͛t̸̳͇̘͔̰̦͍̯͈̤͆̄ ̴̨̢̗̙͉̭̻̈̀̿́̇ͅt̴̢̝̟͉̮̩̍̈́́̎̾͐̚͝h̵̝̮̲̱̑̎̓͊́ë̵̤̠̾̌͗̍̍͘͠m̶̱͈̞̻͇͈̬͖͎̠̈́͑͊͐̆͊̐ ̸̺͚̿̃̌̀͝p̸̛̯͖̳̺̭̰͇̜̅̽͜à̶͓̙̭͆͊̈̒̐̚͝͝͝ỷ̷̭̼͈̱̻̱̄̒̀̀̕̕͘..̶̰͈͔̟̈

"We will meet again." Nepal said, hoping the mysterious red country was going to be alright.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ℕ𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕦𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕟 𝔽- 𝕠𝕟 𝕒 𝕥𝕖𝕤𝕥.

ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕠𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕕. 𝕀𝕗 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕞𝕖. :}

𝓑𝓪𝓱-𝓑𝔂𝓮~