dont leave again.

i am laying on the ground looking at the stars in my bra and skirt. danny has no shirt and jeans on and i don't know if i've mentioned this before but he is sexy as hell. he moves closer to me to where his shoulder is touching mine. he turns to where he is laying on his side and looking at me. his hair is all messed up.
"hey cutie susie. whatcha thinking about?"
"i'm thinking about how i missed you. and how hot you are."
"ooh yeah? ya think? i mean i know but glad to hear from a reliable source." he winks and then he puts his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him.
"i love you." i sit up so fast.
"hm?"
"shit too soon? sorry. sorry. my bad."
"stop apologizing! danny relax. i'm not going to bite, unless you want me too."
"ooh. is that even a question?" i roll on top of him and kiss his soft lips and trace my fingers along his abs, then i hear someone scream. we jump up. i grab my sweatshirt and we run towards the scream. it sounded like julie. i try to put my sweatshirt on but i can't so i just keep running. we find julie laying on the ground. her arm is bleeding. "JULIE!" me and danny yell at the same time. we run over. he lifts her head up and i grab her hand.
"hey hey, what happened?"
"wolves." she chokes up. then she starts laughing.
"we never will catch a break will we?" then she starts laughing hysterically and tears pour down her face.
"take a deep breathe." she was attacked by a wolf. luckily we are close to the emergency room.
"can you carry her, danny?" then she snaps back into reality.
"omfg. did you two?" her eyes bounce from each of us.
"julie. please we need to take you to the hospital."
"you two slept together?! are you fucking with me?"
"technically she isn't." i shoot him eyes.
"julie honestly it isn't your business."
"did we officially break up?" i go silent. i guess we didn't.
"i implied it julie. you kissed amanda! twice! while i was dying." i hold it together.
"danny, put a shirt on, and susie get your sweatshirt on. i can walk myself to the hospital. i need you guys to tell amanda and tess to get the hell out of the woods!" tears start to stream down her face.
"amanda and tess?"
"that tess girl we met earlier? what is she doing with amanda?"
"long lost lover and they are hooking up in the woods so." her face drops.
"THEY ARE IN THE WOODS!" she runs towards the woods.
"JULIE!" i run after her and so does danny.
"STOP JULIE!"
"YOU'RE BEING IMMATURE!"
"danny, you aren't helping!"
"sorry!" julie found them first because they were scrambling to get their clothes.
"omfg." i say out loud.
"plot twist." we both look at each other and wink.
"so you two?" they both nod and freeze when they notice danny and me without shirts.
"so you two?" they both say at the same time and they laugh. they are adorable. i want to talk to amanda later.
"wait. where is julie?"
"julie? she never came over here."
"fuck." danny rolls his eyes. he runs back to where we came. he yells back that he found her and was taking her to the hospital.
"hey, amanda. could i- talk to you?" she nods and kisses tess. tess starts heading towards the way danny went.
"amanda," she cuts me off.
"susie, i should start. i'm a bitch. i'm so so so so so sorry i ruined you two. it wasn't my intention and i should be blamed for it not julie."
i smile at her. i'm pissed at julie, not amanda.
"number one, she kissed you, she initiated it and she went along with it. she played with your feelings and then expected me to forgive her. number two, i should've never slapped you. you didn't deserve it. julie caused this. number three, i need you to tell me about you and tess!!" amanda starts to cry.
"did i say something wrong?" she shakes her head.
"i never wanted to ruin you two. i just, can't ever forgive myself."
"you will get there one day. atleast know i forgive you."
she hugs me.
"i'm a mess. i'm sorry."
"don't apologize. i am too. it seems you've been through hell though. she nods and we sit down and she tells me her whole life story and her and tess's love story.
———————————————————————————
i am so fucking done with julie expecting a pity party. she cheated on susie, she played with amanda's feelings. she isn't the fucking victim here. i finally catch up to her.
"julie! julie!!" she ignores me so i grab her arm.
"let me the fuck go! go sleep with my girlfriend."
"fuck off julie."
"excuse me?"
"i said fuck off. i try to be the nice guy but honestly stop playing the victim. how many times do i have to give you a snap out of it talk? it's honestly exhausting. you are exhausting to everyone! susie is heartbroken because of you, and amanda is happy and you are jealous when you couldn't even give her an answer? you can't have feelings for everyone! back the fuck off julie. fix your ways because we all fucking love you and you are ruining it with all of us. everyone is willing to forgive you if you just shut the fuck up for a change."
"you're right." she heads to hospital to get checked out. i put my shirt on and see joey in the distance.
"hey buddy. you okay?"
"he's gone. we fixed our relationship, and he is gone." i give him a hug. he's on his knees balling.
"i can't say it will be okay, because fuck, frank was the best guy. but, he would want you to heal one day and try to let go. i'm not saying you should anytime soon, take your time." he nods and doesn't even bother wiping his tears.
"i'll leave you be. i'll come find you when we get directions to a hotel. stay out of the woods, joey!" i walk away and head towards where susie and amanda are but they are sitting on a bench next to the hospital talking and laughing. it's nice to see susie doing better. she deserves the world, and she deserves to be happy. she looks gorgeous with her sweatshirt, plaid skirt, ripped tights and pink hair in a loose bun. i see a man on the phone and tap his shoulder.
"hi sir, i'm danny olsen. i need directions on your nearest hotel. or if you wouldn't mind letting me use your phone?" he turns around and his face is fucked up. then i realize it's hillbilly.
"the entity isn't happy that you got out, danny." fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck.
"hillbilly, hey. how are you, man?" he winks and then pulls his weapon out.
"hey, you don't have to do this, i just want to live a real life for once."
"i'm sorry, i don't have a say danny, i'm being controlled by the entity."
"everyone RUN INTO THE HOSPITAL!" susie perks up and her face drops when she sees.
"DANNY!"
"RUN BABY!"
"I CANT LEAVE YOU!"
"GO! YOU TOO TESS AND AMANDA! JULIE IS ALREADY INSIDE!"
"WE CANT LEAVE YOU!" amanda shouts back. i just smile and cock my head back. hillbilly gets up to my face.
"run. it'll make this a whole lot better." he swings but i slide under him and get back up to my feet.
"MISSED ME!" then he revs his chainsaw and heads straight for me.
"MISSED AGAIN BITCH!" this time he doesn't miss.
susie and tess scream in pain the same time i get knocked out.