what happens next?

"so you're telling me that you and tess are cursed until the day you die? so you're going to feel the pain, sadness, any emotion of the dead until then?! you're going to have you're eyes roll to the back of you're head every time someone dies? this is absurd. there has to be a way to fix it." i put my hands over his hands on his knees. he keeps fidgeting with his hands which he usually does when he has anxiety.
"i cant even wrap my head around it, babe. i don't know what the fuck to do. all i know is you need to breathe okay?" he pulls his hands away quickly, like i had some disease and stands up walking back and forth.
"breathe?! susie i could be possibly loosing you, and you want me to breathe?! susie i love you to death and the thought of loosing you-," he chokes up and tears stream down his face. danny is crying and watching him cry breaks my heart. i stand up and stop him in his tracks. i slide my hands to his and intertwine them.
"i love you. it'll be okay." he shakes his head and wipes his tears.
"she's okay."
"what?"
"julie is okay." he lets go of my hands and smiles. he nods and i run to the hospital. i open the doors and they slam against the wall as i run in.
"what room is julie mcallister?" i practically shout. she moves slowly and doesn't even acknowledge me.
"excuse me?" she lifts her head from the computer screen.
"yes ma'am?" i roll my eyes and stare at her.
"what. room. is. julie. mcallister. in?" i say as i clench my jaw.
she laughs.
"chill honey, she seems to be in room-," she takes a long pause to fuck with me basically.
"maam?" i say in a demeaning tone.
"oh yes, room-," she stares at the computer. i slam my hands against the counter and jump over the counter and land behind her chair. then i put my arm on her desk and one on her chair. i slowly put my head to her ear and then i whisper.
"like i've asked a few times, where is julie mcallister?" she laughs and turns to me. we are face to face now and she practically gasps when she sees my scars and blood.
"i will call the security."
"bitch, look at me," i put my hands on her shoulder and give her a half smile. "does it look like anyone cares?" she nods and types on her computer.
"r-r-o-o-m 17!" she stutters and breathes heavily. i wink and trace my finger along her jawline.
"thanks h-o-n-e-y" i emphasize "honey" and spin her chair as i jump back over the counter and head to room 17.

———————————————————————————
danny's perspective
i am walking in the woods to clear my head. susie loves julie, it's a fact. i don't know what i was thinking about her feelings magically disappearing. i have been walking for awhile and see a lake. it's glistening in the moonlight. then i see joey sitting at the edge of the lake and the dirt. i walk over and sit next to him.
"hey." he is just staring at the lake. his hair is all messed up, and his brown eyes are shining from
the tears.
"hey, danny." i smile.
"how are you doing?"
"oh i'm fine."
then he starts to tear up. he is so heartbroken and it breaks me.
"come on!" i start to take my shirt off.
"woah woah! what are you doing?!!" i laugh and then run a hand through my hair. i take my shirt off and my shoes.
"relax." he just stares at me. i smile and then go up to a ledge and jump into the lake.
"DANNY!" i pop my head out of the water and the water drips down my face. he smiles and takes his hoodie, shirt, and shoes. he goes up to the ledge and jumps right in front of me. he comes up from underwater and takes a breath.
"woah. kinda what i needed."
"yeah?"
he nods and smiles. then he inches closer and i start to not breathe. then the next second an ax gets thrown right above our heads.